Yes obama really is this nuts

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Obama's war plan pins hopes on peace - Washington Times

But Mr. Obama’s revised strategy, on which he put his personal imprint by announcing it at the Pentagon on Thursday, discards talk of prevailing in two wars.

In fact, it says that upcoming cuts in Army and Marine Corps land forces will mean the standing army will be able to fight only one small war for a limited time. The Pentagon would have to mobilize reserves for a protracted conflict, such as the one in Afghanistan.

“Forces will no longer be sized to conduct large-scale, prolonged stability operations,” the blueprint says. If engaged in a long conflict, the military can deny or impose unacceptable costs on a second aggressor, but the new strategy does not use the words “defeat” or “prevail

He makes me so sick....
He's making sure we can't protect ourselves. My son is worried about a loss in pay and benefits now. He and NO OTHER person in the military should have to worry about anything! I can't believe that there are any people at all out there that would vote him back into office. God, there are so many stupid people out there!

Is this the sort of thread that just wants agreement or can I ask; how is this nuts?

Forum List

Back