Yes nazism is absolutely *leftist* according to today's American concept of leftism.

Let’s play a little game……

Lets go tit for tat…

You show me an example of recent hate from the right

and I will show you a recent example of the same from the left…..

I will wager I can provide more examples of hate from the left….

We all know you won’t bet because we all know you are full of shit,

and deep down unless you are a complete idiot you know it too…..
I am not interested in your stupid anecdotes or your propaganda repeated hundreds of times. I gave you statistics about the huge number of right wing hate crimes against minorities of all Kinds since Trump.

It’s plain for all to see….

You are full of shit just like all ignorant lefties….

You spout Insane Bull Shit you can’t back up in the real world…..

I knew you would weasel out of the wager because

We all know you would lose….

How does it feel to live a Lie?

You should try pulling your head out of your ass and smell the truth….

Later libtard……
I know you can come up with more examples, hater dupe, because that is what your hateful bulshit propaganda machine fills your head with... Doesn't change the fact that hate crimes by right-wingers are the only ones going up.

I'm glad you admit I'm right....

This is a good first step in possibly regaining your sanity...

Don’t be afraid of the truth, it will set you free….
Your b******* lying piece of s***propaganda machine tells you all the stories of right-wingers being attacked, repeat them many times. You are a brainwashed functional moron. And also a conspiracy Nut Job. Typical GOP chump.

Yet you won't put your money where your mouth is....

This tells us all we need to know....

You are full of shit.....

I am not interested in your stupid anecdotes or your propaganda repeated hundreds of times. I gave you statistics about the huge number of right wing hate crimes against minorities of all Kinds since Trump.

Later libtard……
I know you can come up with more examples, hater dupe, because that is what your hateful bulshit propaganda machine fills your head with... Doesn't change the fact that hate crimes by right-wingers are the only ones going up.

Your b******* lying piece of s***propaganda machine tells you all the stories of right-wingers being attacked, repeat them many times. You are a brainwashed functional moron. And also a conspiracy Nut Job. Typical GOP chump.

Just because you know more anecdotes about right-wingers being attacked means nothing I don't have a propaganda machine filling me full of anger and misinformations... Super duper.

Later libtard……

Just because you know more anecdotes about right-wingers being attacked means nothing I don't have a propaganda machine filling me full of anger and misinformations... Super duper.

You rode the little bus to school didn't you.....

I'm sure America's concept of fascism has changed again. America now knows that fascism is right wing. That concept of fascism will not change until Trump leaves office.

New Topics

Forum List

Back