Yes, my dog is retarded!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
This pic is a bit dated and I wasn't in my best of moods, so please forgive my appearance.

My dog is literally obsessed with me. Wherever I go he follows. I go to bed and he is there. I watch tv on the couch and he's there. I go to the bathroom and he follows me. I truly believe he thinks I'm his father.

So I had plopped myself down on the couch and was looking out the window at the snow and dopey figured he would just jump on my back and take a nap! He was rudely interrupted from his nap for this picture and is in the middle of yawning.

Little bug eyed freak! hahahahaha! gotta love romey though - best is when he pee'd on my Husbands pillow with him sitting right there! :D

Now thats a picture!!!Your pup looks like he is purposely smiling for it-smart dog :D

One of my favourite dogs is a Pug and then a Jack Russell.

If I had a Pug I would name him Hercules, even if it was a female.
and a Jack Rusell would be JR.
My other dog would be a Great Dane and I would name him or her Zeus.

Originally posted by winston churchi
One of my favourite dogs is a Pug and then a Jack Russell.

If I had a Pug I would name him Hercules, even if it was a female.
and a Jack Rusell would be JR.
My other dog would be a Great Dane and I would name him or her Zeus.
Love those doggie names...If I had my dream dog, a chocolate lab, I would name it Dante...one of my all time favorite names!

Damn , are you sure there isn't some pit bull in that guy . He has to be the biggest pug I have ever seen and doesn't look the least bit fragile . What a smile!

And your dog is cute too.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Forum List

Back