Yes...more violence in Sweden..more police being rushed in to stop it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Stabbings, shootings, grenade attacks...oh my! Yes...Sweden is a violent place now....

Hundreds Of Extra Police Sent To Swedish City Struck By Wave Of Migrant Violence

On a visit to the city on Thursday, Sweden’s police chief Dan Eliasson said hundreds of extra officers would be sent there after months of shootings, stabbing and explosions. Exacerbating matters, up to two thirds of the city’s police are reported to be on holiday, with concerns the public is being put at risk.

Eliasson said the southern city was in “troubled times now, so I want to see an increased presence and visibility.” He denied the grenade attacks were terror related: “other stuff is behind [the attacks],” he said. “There are very sprawling motives – it is about drugs, in some cases, or for revenge for historical injustice,” he told local newspaper Sydsvenskan.

Only hours after the announcement was made, police were scrambled to a number of car fires in the city. A gang of men was spotted breaking into vehicles and setting them ablaze in one area, followed shortly after by two more cars catching fire in a different district,The Local reports.

Sweden’s recent response to the violence has been to stop knifes being sold near where stabbings have occurred and increase security for asylum seekers. They, rather than the “ordinary shoppers” who are under attack, were prioritised because “dark forces in society” could react to the wave of migrant violence – as one police spokesman put it.

Stabbings, shootings, grenade attacks...oh my! Yes...Sweden is a violent place now....

Hundreds Of Extra Police Sent To Swedish City Struck By Wave Of Migrant Violence

On a visit to the city on Thursday, Sweden’s police chief Dan Eliasson said hundreds of extra officers would be sent there after months of shootings, stabbing and explosions. Exacerbating matters, up to two thirds of the city’s police are reported to be on holiday, with concerns the public is being put at risk.

Eliasson said the southern city was in “troubled times now, so I want to see an increased presence and visibility.” He denied the grenade attacks were terror related: “other stuff is behind [the attacks],” he said. “There are very sprawling motives – it is about drugs, in some cases, or for revenge for historical injustice,” he told local newspaper Sydsvenskan.

Only hours after the announcement was made, police were scrambled to a number of car fires in the city. A gang of men was spotted breaking into vehicles and setting them ablaze in one area, followed shortly after by two more cars catching fire in a different district,The Local reports.

Sweden’s recent response to the violence has been to stop knifes being sold near where stabbings have occurred and increase security for asylum seekers. They, rather than the “ordinary shoppers” who are under attack, were prioritised because “dark forces in society” could react to the wave of migrant violence – as one police spokesman put it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>Over 80 percent of residents there are immigrants, hailing from the Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe. Only 38 percent of residents in the district are employed, according to the Economist, prompting restive youth to take to rioting and crime.<<

first reply didn't work as expected , what I advise though is that the Swedes should find those third worlders some jobs and then they will then settle down and contribute to Swedens society like they did in their third world countries of origin Aris .

Last edited:
first reply didn't work as expected didn't , what I advise though is that the Swedes should find those third worlders some jobs and then they will then settle down and contribute to Swedens society like they did in their third world countries of origin Aris .

every country needs to create jobs but not all jobless feel they have the right to commit crime

How much does it cost to buy a grenade in Sweden...70 bucks.

The problem areas in most countries are ports and border areas...the gun violence in Australia...their port cities, dittos Sweden and the U.S.

In a port city grenade attacks shatter Swedish sense of safety Reuters

The best guess, experts say, is a gang turf war that could easily see fatalities as tit-for-tat attacks spiral.

These incidents have focussed attention on gang-related violence in one of Sweden’s most segregated cities where unemployment rates top 40 percent in some deprived, mainly immigrant areas.

(Notice the word "gang"......)

The bomb and grenade attacks – in six months already near the total level of 2014 - came the same year as a mass shooting in the nearby city of Gothenburg. Two masked men opened fire in a bar, killing two and wounding at least 10 people.

SMUGGLING HUB

With a population of just 300,000, Malmo has long been a smuggling hub due its closeness to Denmark, with which it has been connected by a bridge to Copenhagen since 2000.
Gangs began here decades ago as motorcycle groups and were increasingly dominated by immigrants, thanks to an influx in the 1990s of refugees of Balkan wars and then immigrants from the Middle East, Africa and eastern Europe.

It is this mixture of poverty, joblessness and immigrants that has given Malmo a reputation as Sweden’s roughest city – what some newspapers have called Sweden’s "Chicago".

Most grenades have been smuggled from the Balkans to Malmo, a gateway to the rest of Scandinavia for drugs and arms. The leader of one main gang is said to be a Serbian who came to Sweden as a refugee in the 1990s. Palmkvist says grenades can be bought in the black market for a little as 70 dollars each.

"Terror is not just about a lone gunman," author Palmkvist said, referring to attacks by a 22-year-old man on a synagogue and free speech event in Copenhagen - a short car ride across a bridge from Malmo - that killed two people in February. "Terror is also about a lot grenades being thrown."

With no arrests after the recent attacks, local media have criticised police for being undermanned as officers head to the beach, underscoring what some argue is complacency and resignation on the part of the authorities.

"It's the summer and many police are on holidays." said Palmkvist. "Welcome to Sweden."

first reply didn't work as expected , what I advise though is that the Swedes should find those third worlders some jobs and then they will then settle down and contribute to Swedens society like they did in their third world countries of origin Aris .

What I advise is send them all home.

I was being sarcastic Aris , seems to me that importation of any muslim origin third worlder should be completely stopped and then deportations of the imported third worlder should be started . Anyway , muslim third worlders seem to be a problem in England and most of Europe aren't they ?? I think that you may know about Germany , don't you Aris ??

They deserve it. They've allowed these global Marxists to run their country for decades. They are only getting what they voted for.

I was being sarcastic Aris , seems to me that importation of any muslim origin third worlder should be completely stopped and then deportations of the imported third worlder should be started . Anyway , muslim third worlders seem to be a problem in England and most of Europe aren't they ?? I think that you may know about Germany , don't you Aris ??

more than 7000 germans killed.........
Germany, France, Spain, UK, Italy, Greece, they all have problems with muslim immigrants and refugees.

and more headed your way via Lampedusa , Sicily and probably other places and euro governments are fighting each other about how to distribute these third worlders throughout Europe from what I see on the internet . And in Germany the gov goes after 'pegida' from what I hear Aris .

and more headed your way via Lampedusa , Sicily and probably other places and euro governments are fighting each other about how to distribute these third worlders throughout Europe from what I see on the internet . And in Germany the gov goes after 'pegida' from what I hear Aris .

Not a fan of Patriotische's rhetoric and methods, but fully understand the sentiment.

But all they need are jobs

Three letters.

J...O....B...................s

Haha....Swedish cops are saying fuck it also huh. Good for them.

Three letters.

Every country needs jobs, but no one has an answer to create or pay for those jobs. Even when there are jobs and a raise in minimum wage, those working cut their hours so they can get government benefits.

The goal is jobs and the ending of benefits for those people, not both.

How many do you think are out there willing to take a job sweeping sidewalks? They want more than it costs to have a machine do the job. Who pays for those jobs? The poor get rich and the middle class get poor?

There are jobs but most might not be qualified for those jobs. It helps to learn the local language to have a job as well.

Don't just say JOBS, but figure out how to create them. How to make them work and not have the state pay for them?

Three letters.

Every country needs jobs, but no one has an answer to create or pay for those jobs. Even when there are jobs and a raise in minimum wage, those working cut their hours so they can get government benefits.

How many do you think are out there willing to take a job sweeping sidewalks? They want more than it costs to have a machine do the job. Who pays for those jobs? The poor get rich and the middle class get poor?

There are jobs but most might not be qualified for those jobs. It helps to learn the local language to have a job as well.

Don't just say JOBS, but figure out how to create them. How to make them work and not have the state pay for them?

This ISIS.

Three letters.

This ISIS.

ISIS makes empty promises of gardens and virgins as reward. Aren't they luck they are not actually paying for it but making those flocking to ISIS pay with their lives instead

Three letters.

This ISIS.

ISIS makes empty promises of gardens and virgins as reward. Aren't they luck they are not actually paying for it but making those flocking to ISIS pay with their lives instead
ISIS is starting up their own sex-slave network.

No condemnation from Democrats of course.

Merely illustrates their hypocrisy.

Three letters.

This ISIS.

ISIS is starting up their own sex-slave network.

No condemnation from Democrats of course.

Merely illustrates their hypocrisy.

Well...when Obama opens our embassy in Isis held territory Bill Clinton will need some entertainment......sadly for him, that rape will be legal over there...he likes the rape when it is actually illegal, he likes the risk.......and he is used to Hilary cleaning up the mess...

Forum List

Back