Yes - Lincoln was an extreme white supremacist

So you can just take over the property of anyone who has a lower standard of living than you as you wish?

If you look at world history, well yea, I think it has happened a few times. :badgrin:

American Indians did not have a concept of "land ownership"----that is north American---
I don't know about south american

So what was done to the natives was okay?

It was called Manifest Destiny. It was our destiny to take this country from the Indians. From sea to shining sea. This land is our land.

Was genocide ok? Well only if you write your own history as a victor. I don't believe the Indians think it was ok. But I can't speak for them.

So you can just take over the property of anyone who has a lower standard of living than you as you wish?

If you look at world history, well yea, I think it has happened a few times. :badgrin:

American Indians did not have a concept of "land ownership"----that is north American---

So what was done to the natives was okay?

It was called Manifest Destiny. It was our destiny to take this country from the Indians. From sea to shining sea. This land is our land.

Was genocide ok? Well only if you write your own history as a victor. I don't believe the Indians think it was ok. But I can't speak for them.

How would that stuff fly today?

Injuns had no LEGAL claim to any land. Injuns didn't even have a written language till the white man came . All they could do is say "this is my land" and that proves nothing. THINK, white-hater.

Here's a couple of his most famous quotes:

'Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.'

Why do our schools and press censor such quotes?

wow... just wow...

:cuckoo:

The concept of "indigenous rights" did not even exist till say 100 years ago. It's really a stupid concept. Injuns were living like animals and it makes sense to treat them that way.

Here's a couple of his most famous quotes:

'Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.'

Why do our schools and press censor such quotes?

wow... just wow...

Good. Looks like i really impressed you with those two lincoln quotes. The idea that lincoln hated slavery and cared about blacks is more fake news the media has been spreading for 150 years.

PS - it's probably fair to say lincoln thought slavery was wrong - but he did not want to do anything about it.

Injuns had no LEGAL claim to any land. Injuns didn't even have a written language till the white man came . All they could do is say "this is my land" and that proves nothing. THINK, white-hater.

Just living their for centuries....

So why not go do that some more with natives in Africa.

Long, long, long ago-----I was young-------in fact a child. I think I was in something like
the 10th grade. which means something like a age 15 or 16. I did a THING----for
school on the EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION -------neurotic thing that I was----I did not
find the town library sufficient------so I went to the BIG ONE-----somewhere ----like elsewhere
into some COUNTY thing. (I had to go by bus----elsewhere) ------big old fancy like an old
bank -----library. The emancipation proclamation was not just one off hand document----
it came about in LOTS of PROGRESSIVE versions over years. -----it was actually an emotionally
excruciating and evolving thing for Lincoln. It was very long ago that I did this library
research. I wish I remembered the details------but I do not------it was a real tear jerker

Forum List

Back