Yes, it was all a lie about Obamacare

What?

You mean government fucked something up again?

I was so sure that THIS TIME they would get it right...

906 pages of law should have covered everything right?

Assholes.

It was obvious to me that when Obama repeatedly used 46 million as number of uninsured this was going to be a GIGANTIC cluster...K!
When his own Census said 10 million uninsured were not citizens, and 14 million only needed to register with Medicaid and they were covered it proved to me they didn't know what they were doing!
But when he falsely included 18 million people THAT didn't want health insurance I KNEW this was a huge fraud!
Subtract that 42 million above and you find ONLY 4 million that truly wanted and needed health insurance.
So that's why taxing lawyers 10% of $200 billion income would pay a $5,000 a person premium. BUT then I found out lawyers gave OBAMA/Congress $300 million in 2008!
Unlike the tanning salon lobby that didn't and found themselves now responsible for 10% tax all because tanning causes cancer!
Well lawyers cause $850 billion a year in defensive medicine... why are they exempt other then they are fellow lawyers with Obama and 47% of Congress!

Obama never used the 46 million number.

"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

From NPR: 46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR

So are you lying?

So were you duped into believing a lie by some liberal publication?

Or were you just saying what you wanted to believe without really knowing.

It was obvious to me that when Obama repeatedly used 46 million as number of uninsured this was going to be a GIGANTIC cluster...K!
When his own Census said 10 million uninsured were not citizens, and 14 million only needed to register with Medicaid and they were covered it proved to me they didn't know what they were doing!
But when he falsely included 18 million people THAT didn't want health insurance I KNEW this was a huge fraud!
Subtract that 42 million above and you find ONLY 4 million that truly wanted and needed health insurance.
So that's why taxing lawyers 10% of $200 billion income would pay a $5,000 a person premium. BUT then I found out lawyers gave OBAMA/Congress $300 million in 2008!
Unlike the tanning salon lobby that didn't and found themselves now responsible for 10% tax all because tanning causes cancer!
Well lawyers cause $850 billion a year in defensive medicine... why are they exempt other then they are fellow lawyers with Obama and 47% of Congress!

Obama never used the 46 million number.

"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

From NPR: 46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR

So are you lying?

So were you duped into believing a lie by some liberal publication?

Or were you just saying what you wanted to believe without really knowing.

Carb is a Bammy lemming, she/it will NEVER acknowledge ANY Bammy fuck ups.

ObamaCare Website Now Officially the Most Incompetent Thing Obama has Ever Done

October 18, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

Burnbag_Obama_Biden-450x300.jpg

Sure there’s a lot of things to choose from. But I think we have a winner.

The ObamaCare website, which estimates have placed at anywhere from under 100 million to 400 million to just under 300 million to 634 million dollars, not only tops even Solyndra, but couldn’t have been designed any worse if Joe Biden had tried making it in his spare time.

It’s all the worse for Obama Inc. which boasted of being web savvy only to unveil this...

So the website was only tested four days before launch by a government agency that had little to no experience with websites on this scale.

How could a plan so perfect have gone so wrong?

Well this whole plan is Hillary’s health care plan from 1993 remixed. So why not give it a 1993 website?

ObamaCare Website Now Officially the Most Incompetent Thing Obama has Ever Done | FrontPage Magazine

--- --- ---

Tech Expert: Obamacare's Website is Super Broken and Should be Shut Down For Major Repairs

Tech Expert: Obamacare's Website is Super Broken and Should be Shut Down For Major Repairs - Guy Benson

The American Medical Association has weighed in on Obama's new health care package.
The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception, while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.
Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!"
The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness while the Radiologists could see right through it.
Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and the Internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow.
The Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter".
The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in Washington.

The American Medical Association has weighed in on Obama's new health care package.
The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception, while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.
Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!"
The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness while the Radiologists could see right through it.
Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and the Internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow.
The Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter".
The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in Washington.
That is a CLASSIC!!!!!

On to the ObamaCare Meltdown

October 18, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

MarketplaceWebsite-450x326.jpg

There’s good news and bad news for Republicans in the wake of the deal that reopened the federal government. The bad news is that Republicans signed off on a lousy package that does nothing to solve the nation’s out-control spending habits. The good news is that much of the attention the public devoted to the shutdown and the debt ceiling will now be focused on the disaster known as ObamaCare. It is a disaster wholly owned by Democrats.

Moreover, it is one born of unbridled hubris. Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and her planners were given ample warning by health industry insiders and low-level Obama administration officials that the exchanges had not been properly tested and implementation schedules were not being met, despite having a three year window and hundreds of millions of dollars to spend on building the Healthcare.gov. website. Sebelius ignored those warnings. But telltale signs, such as her ongoing efforts to denigrate critics, as well as her refusal to turn over documents the HHS inspector general for a routine performance audit, indicated all was not well.

The latter revelation might be telling: the actual money spent setting up the website is almost impossible to determine. According to Reuters, the original cost to build the site was approximately $93.7 million. Yet that total tripled to $292 million when new money was assigned to site construction as late as April. That assignment apparently coincided with warnings from federal and state officials that the information technology on which these online exchanges were based was not working properly.

On to the ObamaCare Meltdown | FrontPage Magazine
I've gone through the entire registration process. It's slow and it could stand improvement but it does work and tens of thousands of people are buying insurance through the exchanges. From one who bought individual insurance a few years ago, completing an 18 page health history questionnaire and waiting 6 weeks just to find out if you were approved, this is a much better process and the cost is about the same.

Now, pray to God that the personal information that you provided doesn't get hacked (every IT professional in the world says it's "security" is a dangerous joke) and anything and everything you may or may not have, gets stolen.

oh! and enjoy those deductibles! :D
I provided far less information than I provide the IRS each year and unlike insurance companies selling individual plans in the past, no health information.

I've gone through the entire registration process. It's slow and it could stand improvement but it does work and tens of thousands of people are buying insurance through the exchanges. From one who bought individual insurance a few years ago, completing an 18 page health history questionnaire and waiting 6 weeks just to find out if you were approved, this is a much better process and the cost is about the same.

Now, pray to God that the personal information that you provided doesn't get hacked (every IT professional in the world says it's "security" is a dangerous joke) and anything and everything you may or may not have, gets stolen.

oh! and enjoy those deductibles! :D
I provided far less information than I provide the IRS each year and unlike insurance companies selling individual plans in the past, no health information.

You do know they already have it don't you?

Forum List

Back