Yes it really is a race war

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
It's just censored.

A Censored Race War - Thomas Sowell - National Review Online

What the authorities and the media seem determined to suppress is that the hoodlum elements in many ghettoes launch coordinated attacks on whites in public places. If there is anything worse than a one-sided race war, it is a two-sided race war, especially when one of the races outnumbers the other several times over.

It may be understandable that some people want to head off such a catastrophe, either by not reporting the attacks in this race war, or by not identifying the race of those attacking, or by insisting that the attacks were not racially motivated — even when the attackers themselves voice anti-white invective as they laugh at their bleeding victims.

I know this tread is about black/hispanic frustration/violence.

But let me talk a bit about white frustration, since it seems to be the true reason this thread was created in the first place.

Last edited:
Everything was just fine in America in the late 60´s.

Blacks and hispanics had just achieved full civil rights, full equality before the law.

The country had finally become the democracy Jefferson wrote about but didn't deliver.

Then the US government contracted the multiculturalist mental disease and started importing millions of non-whites to destroy the ethnic makeup of the nation bringing a deep resentment to millions of white americans (and I don't blame them a bit, any people in the world would be mad about it).

The US government in the late 60´s:

"No, I don't like to live in paradise...

I don't like to be happy. I am a masochist.

So I'm gonna take an almost perfect situation and turn it into a giant pile of steaming dog shit so I can be sad and frustrated for the rest of my life!!

This is the way I like it."

Last edited:
For the same reason, the media won't tell the truth about fags. The population might decide stoning is more appropriate than giving special rights to fags. Tell the truth about Jews, and the population might decide the country is better off expelling the Jews. To prevent these "unacceptable" outcomes, the media lies to keep the wars one-sided.

boy living down south and the mid-west must be hell.Just think in the 50"s and 60"s you had a majority and Blacks were scared shitless of you,but now its a different story.

and dont think for a moment you will bring that shit up north,cause we were never afraid of you.

Sowell is well thought of by people who can think for themselves...

And consequently people who can ‘think for themselves’ are at liberty to disagree with Sowell’s subjective opinion in good faith.

For example, the notion that the media or authorities are ‘suppressing’ anything is ludicrous and unsubstantiated; it’s a rightist contrivance, devoid of evidence or fact, predicated on the propensity of the conservative to perceive himself as a ‘victim.’

Sowell is not well ....in the head

If one of the most respecticable Afros in America isn't well in the head, what does that say about all the less respectable Afros. It must be true that Afros were created when a lessor god animated his shit.

I don't want it.

Who was it that said, "you may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you"?

White people need to wake up, or get their heads bashed in while sleepwalking.

Just ask George Zimmerman, who was a asleep and is now is getting his head bashed in by the Afro community. What a painful wake-up call.

Also, Zimmerman was probably deluded to thinking an Afro suspect was as safe as a white suspect, which led to him being viciously assaulted just for watching one. Like when you go to a drive-through animal park, stay in the car.

Shooting suspect arrested in Mississippi highway slayings - CNN.com

(CNN) -- The suspect in the shooting deaths of two motorists in Mississippi will be charged with capital murder Friday, a police spokesman said.

Police arrested James D. Willie, 28, of Sardis, Mississippi, after tests concluded that a gun he had was used to kill two people along roadways in the northwestern part of the state, according to a statement from the sheriff's office in Tunica County, near the Arkansas and Tennessee state lines.

There is a picture of the shooter at the link.

New Topics

Forum List

Back