Yes...hollywood hates gun owners....

Hey, guy, soldiers going into their countries is the problem, not the solution.

There you go again with the solution nonsense. You're pretty clueless about a lot of things. I already told you why our soldiers go into other countries. But you aren't listening. You prefer to remain a prisoner to your perverted ideology.

Yes....if she wins, expect a full blown onslaught on the 2A. They will stop at nothing to get this accomplished and as usual, millions of Americans will fall for the distortions and lies.

The zionists are the enemy of America, Americans, gun owners and freedom of speech. That is the enemy Americans need to watch out for. Wakey-wakey time.

We don't have guns to "solve problems" you idiot. We have guns for defending ourselves and our loved ones from people intent on harming us. This includes soldiers going to Moslem countries and blowing the heads off radical Moslems.

and radical Muslims buying guns in the US because the NRA doesn't block them from buying them.

Good going, NRA!

Pivot. Can't defend your point, can you. LOL

It wasn't a pivot, it was a point. The only real threat that "terrorists" pose to us right now is being able to walk into a gun store and buy a military grade weapon and shoot something up with a lot of people in it.

And you guys are just fine with that because, shit... founding fathers or some such shit.

Hey, guy, soldiers going into their countries is the problem, not the solution. You go in, shoot the place up, they want to get back at you. "Eye for an eye" and all that.

No...the problem is the gun free zones you guys created.....like Orlando where 300 people were unarmed in the face of a muslim killer who passed all of the background checks you assholes insisted on...and he passed all of them with flying colors.....the background checks you keep telling us will stop mass shooters....then he went to the gun free zone you assholes tell us will keep people safe from criminals and mass shooters and killed 49 people....

Two weeks later....at another nightclub, an armed citizen stopped another mass shooter....saving lives ......

your gun control laws failed and got 49 people killed...an armed citizen stopped a mass shooting and saved lives...

No...the problem is the gun free zones you guys created.....like Orlando where 300 people were unarmed in the face of a muslim killer who passed all of the background checks you assholes insisted on...and he passed all of them with flying colors.....

That just tells me the background checks are inaccurate...

Here's how you get accurate background checks. The next time someone buys a fucking machine gun and shoots up a bunch of people, you take the asshole who sold him that gun and you lock his ass in prison with THIS GUY.

maxresdefault.jpg

and a jar of this...

d616eeda-7839-45dd-b47f-02343ad7f351_l.jpg

You do that a couple of times, you will amazed how quickly the murder merchants find out who the fuck they are selling to.

No...the problem is the gun free zones you guys created.....like Orlando where 300 people were unarmed in the face of a muslim killer who passed all of the background checks you assholes insisted on...and he passed all of them with flying colors.....

That just tells me the background checks are inaccurate...

Here's how you get accurate background checks. The next time someone buys a fucking machine gun and shoots up a bunch of people, you take the asshole who sold him that gun and you lock his ass in prison with THIS GUY.

maxresdefault.jpg

and a jar of this...

d616eeda-7839-45dd-b47f-02343ad7f351_l.jpg

You do that a couple of times, you will amazed how quickly the murder merchants find out who the fuck they are selling to.

Joe.....now you are having prison rape fantasies...you really, really need to get help with your psycho-sexual issues.......you are really messed up...please...get help....

Tell that to the Department of Justice and the other 13 or so studies that say you are wrong....

Of course they are all wrong.

33,000 gun deaths, only 200 of them involve civilians in "justified" homicides. Another 1000 involve cops, but that's questionable because you pretty much have to catch a cop on tape shooting someone in the back with their hands up before they'll act on that.

"But I showed him my gun and he was weally, weally scared!"

Riiiiiiight.

Joe.....now you are having prison rape fantasies...you really, really need to get help with your psycho-sexual issues.......you are really messed up...please...get help....

Hey, I think that would be fucking hilarious. Gun Store owners who make a shitload of money playing on fear getting in a situation like that.

Again, let that happen a couple of times, they'll check out Omar and the Guy with the Orange Hair before selling them a machine gun and a 100 round clip.

Tell that to the Department of Justice and the other 13 or so studies that say you are wrong....

Of course they are all wrong.

33,000 gun deaths, only 200 of them involve civilians in "justified" homicides. Another 1000 involve cops, but that's questionable because you pretty much have to catch a cop on tape shooting someone in the back with their hands up before they'll act on that.

"But I showed him my gun and he was weally, weally scared!"

Riiiiiiight.

And of course you are wrong....

you only count when the criminal pushes the attack to the point where the law abiding citizen has to fire the weapon and kill them to stop the attack.......when all of the research states that is the least likely thing to happen, most often the criminal breaks contact....then, they are held by the victim for police, or they are shot and simply injured........you need to lie because nothing you say about guns is true or based in facts or reality......

Self defense with a gun......40 years of actual research...first is the name of the group that conducted the research, then the year, then the number of defensive gun uses and finally wether the research contained police or military defensive gun uses....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

And of course you are wrong....

you only count when the criminal pushes the attack to the point where the law abiding citizen has to fire the weapon and kill them to stop the attack.......

If you don't have to kill them, they weren't a threat. DGU's are a myth.

Except for all the actual research which shows they aren't a myth......I know you are kinda slow joe....but if you are threatened with an attack, and simply draw your gun and the guy runs away or surrenders..that is a defensive gun use...as is shooting and just wounding the guy.....Americans do not want to kill anyone....even criminals, and only do so when they are pushed across that line by the violent criminal....as the research shows with 1,500,000 defensive gun uses each year and only about 235 dead criminals a year....

Except for all the actual research which shows they aren't a myth......I know you are kinda slow joe...

What I know is that I don't know of a single person who ever had that situation happen.

I know of three gun deaths.

Now, if there were 1.5 million of them, I'd know of HUNDREDS of cases. I don't.

Because it almost never happens.

Hey! What's that on my phone?
Why.. it's a text message from my local gun store!
The 5 AR lowers I ordered are in; I can pick then up today.

I fully recommend giving anti-gun loons the finger every at every opportunity

hollywood loves to use guns in most movies

criminals with guns are the basis of most of their stories. Action movies with spitballs just would not rake in the dollars

That isn't the point....they are more than willing to make money using guns...they just use their money and influence to take guns away from normal, law abiding gun owners as they use the money they get from those gun owners to pay for their own heavily armed private security.....
Hollywood people confiscated your guns? Tell us more please.

criminals with guns are the basis of most of their stories. Action movies with spitballs just would not rake in the dollars

That isn't the point....they are more than willing to make money using guns...they just use their money and influence to take guns away from normal, law abiding gun owners as they use the money they get from those gun owners to pay for their own heavily armed private security.....

Wow.....are you naturally a stupid person....or do you practice at it?

I asked you a simple question 2aguy and you can`t answer it. You claimed that Hollywood types are taking away your guns and I asked you to elaborate on that and away you ran after your juvenile name calling. You`re not mature enough to be playing with guns.

I asked you a simple question 2aguy and you can`t answer it. You claimed that Hollywood types are taking away your guns and I asked you to elaborate on that and away you ran after your juvenile name calling. You`re not mature enough to be playing with guns.

Read the title and the op again......the Title states......hollywood hates gun owners......I linked to a story that demconstrates that...asshole.....they support politicians who push more and more gun control and who want all guns banned...that is just a fact...assholes like you deny it...but it is the truth...........

And at the same time as they support gun banning...they surround themselves with heavily armed security....

Here...because you are a stupid person and apparently you have reading comprehension problems.....the first post....

========================

Hollywood is going to go full speed against gun owners, especially if hilary gets elected. Their first target will be the National Rifle Association....the collection of normal, law abiding gun owners who want to protect the right of the little people to protect themselves from crime...but who can't afford heavily armed body guards like the hollywood celebrities who will attack the NRA....

'How to Get Away with Murder' Producer Launches Campaign to Defeat NRA - Breitbart

In an autobiographical blurb on the Make US Safer website, D’Elia explained how that call came about:

I asked the writers on Chicago Hope to focus on [the gun issue] and we created a story arc where the son of one of our doctors discovers a gun in his house and accidentally shoots his friend. After the show aired I received a call from Jim Brady, who thanked me. And I began a pursuit to help change the gun laws in this country.

----------

For example, California has universal background checks, firearm registration, firearm confiscation laws, 10-day waiting periods on gun purchases, and an ever-expanding “assault weapons” ban, among other things.

Yet it also had the San Bernardino terror attack (December 2, 2015), the murder-suicide on UCLA’s gun-free campus (June 1, 2016), and the ambush killings of two Palm Springs police officers (October 8, 2016). And those three incidents are simply the most recent.

But D’Elia wants Americans to send money to candidates who support the very kinds of gun control that we see failing in California. In turn, those candidates can win and “fight the NRA.”

Their actions show an intent to get guns out of the hands of American citizens.

Hollywood executives, actors, and actresses are increasingly involved in pushing the message of the gun control lobby, Variety magazine reported April 26.

Variety: Hollywood Increasingly Involved with Gun Control Lobby - Breitbart

Forum List

Back