Yes...hollywood hates gun owners....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hollywood is going to go full speed against gun owners, especially if hilary gets elected. Their first target will be the National Rifle Association....the collection of normal, law abiding gun owners who want to protect the right of the little people to protect themselves from crime...but who can't afford heavily armed body guards like the hollywood celebrities who will attack the NRA....

'How to Get Away with Murder' Producer Launches Campaign to Defeat NRA - Breitbart

In an autobiographical blurb on the Make US Safer website, D’Elia explained how that call came about:

I asked the writers on Chicago Hope to focus on [the gun issue] and we created a story arc where the son of one of our doctors discovers a gun in his house and accidentally shoots his friend. After the show aired I received a call from Jim Brady, who thanked me. And I began a pursuit to help change the gun laws in this country.

----------

For example, California has universal background checks, firearm registration, firearm confiscation laws, 10-day waiting periods on gun purchases, and an ever-expanding “assault weapons” ban, among other things.

Yet it also had the San Bernardino terror attack (December 2, 2015), the murder-suicide on UCLA’s gun-free campus (June 1, 2016), and the ambush killings of two Palm Springs police officers (October 8, 2016). And those three incidents are simply the most recent.

But D’Elia wants Americans to send money to candidates who support the very kinds of gun control that we see failing in California. In turn, those candidates can win and “fight the NRA.”

Yes....if she wins, expect a full blown onslaught on the 2A. They will stop at nothing to get this accomplished and as usual, millions of Americans will fall for the distortions and lies.

Yes....if she wins, expect a full blown onslaught on the 2A. They will stop at nothing to get this accomplished and as usual, millions of Americans will fall for the distortions and lies.

I don't think so. This is an old, longstanding issue, and the gun control forces have been soundly defeated over the last 25 years. There's no going back.

At this point few, if any, would comply with any nonsense, including decisions from a stacked SCOTUS.

Hollywood is going to go full speed against gun owners, especially if hilary gets elected. Their first target will be the National Rifle Association....the collection of normal, law abiding gun owners who want to protect the right of the little people to protect themselves from crime...but who can't afford heavily armed body guards like the hollywood celebrities who will attack the NRA....

'How to Get Away with Murder' Producer Launches Campaign to Defeat NRA - Breitbart

In an autobiographical blurb on the Make US Safer website, D’Elia explained how that call came about:

I asked the writers on Chicago Hope to focus on [the gun issue] and we created a story arc where the son of one of our doctors discovers a gun in his house and accidentally shoots his friend. After the show aired I received a call from Jim Brady, who thanked me. And I began a pursuit to help change the gun laws in this country.

----------

For example, California has universal background checks, firearm registration, firearm confiscation laws, 10-day waiting periods on gun purchases, and an ever-expanding “assault weapons” ban, among other things.

Yet it also had the San Bernardino terror attack (December 2, 2015), the murder-suicide on UCLA’s gun-free campus (June 1, 2016), and the ambush killings of two Palm Springs police officers (October 8, 2016). And those three incidents are simply the most recent.

But D’Elia wants Americans to send money to candidates who support the very kinds of gun control that we see failing in California. In turn, those candidates can win and “fight the NRA.”

I have to admit that I didn't read all that bullshit you put up in your op. Beyond the thread title that is.

But having sad all that shit, I agree that holly weird is totally dependent on any kind of violence you can imagine. Including gun violence. They should be executed. Thrashed to within an inch of their lives. Tarred, feathered, and rode out of town on a rail.

I don't think so. This is an old, longstanding issue, and the gun control forces have been soundly defeated over the last 25 years. There's no going back.

At this point few, if any, would comply with any nonsense, including decisions from a stacked SCOTUS.
I hope you are right, but suspect you are not. Name one big issue the Left has ever stopped pursuing. Once Hillary has the SC stacked with idiots, expect greater gun control leading to confiscation. It has occurred in most other western nations. I do not expect it to be any different here.

Now that is not to say many Americans will not comply. Some think should the government eliminate the 2A, it will lead to a revolution.

I hope you are right, but suspect you are not. Name one big issue the Left has ever stopped pursuing. Once Hillary has the SC stacked with idiots, expect greater gun control leading to confiscation. It has occurred in most other western nations. I do not expect it to be any different here.

Now that is not to say many Americans will not comply. Some think should the government eliminate the 2A, it will lead to a revolution.
Buy more guns and ammo...

Hollywood, like all liberals in general, hate the white working class, and this is where the bulk of gun owners are.

Is that code for "kill more niggas?"

Last edited:

Guns sales double in run-up to election, in 'uncharted territory'
:dance::dance:

----------

You ran this thread 6 months ago and it was shown to be bollox. Hollywood has always glorified the gun and anti gun films can be counted on one hand.

----------

You ran this thread 6 months ago and it was shown to be bollox. Hollywood has always glorified the gun and anti gun films can be counted on one hand.
You conclude from this that Hollywood is really pro gun...wtf

----------

You conclude from this that Hollywood is really pro gun...wtf
You can only judge Hollywood on the product it puts out. What other criteria are there ?

hollywood loves to use guns in most movies

criminals with guns are the basis of most of their stories. Action movies with spitballs just would not rake in the dollars

hollywood loves to use guns in most movies

criminals with guns are the basis of most of their stories. Action movies with spitballs just would not rake in the dollars

That isn't the point....they are more than willing to make money using guns...they just use their money and influence to take guns away from normal, law abiding gun owners as they use the money they get from those gun owners to pay for their own heavily armed private security.....

Guns sales double in run-up to election, in 'uncharted territory'
:dance::dance:

I'm thinking how much the NRA membership will increase with a Clinton win.

I have to admit that I didn't read all that bullshit you put up in your op. Beyond the thread title that is.

Yeah, examining the information might get in the way of your prejudice and bigotry.

wow, guy. seriously, a show that was cancelled years ago got a call from a guy who died years ago... and this is your proof

Here's what I'd like to see Hollywood do. Actually portray gun violence realistically. INstead of having Arnold Shoot some generic "bad guy", how about actually showing that guy had a family who are wondering why he's not coming home tonight.

Or when you have a firefight with hundreds of rounds of ammo expended by the "good guys", make sure that you know some bystanders probably got injured or killed.

Here's what I'd like to see Hollywood do. Actually portray gun violence realistically. INstead of having Arnold Shoot some generic "bad guy", how about actually showing that guy had a family who are wondering why he's not coming home tonight.

Notice here how Joe Blow infuses realism with Liberalism.

Forum List

Back