"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Marriage, is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
No matter how many times you say it thats not the legal definition any longer.

I don't know where the nutters got the idea that "marriage is only between one man and one woman. As we all know, that has almost never been true.
Wrong. You know nothing. We got it from the Bible, Gods word.

Do you even understand that the Founders of this country set our laws based on secularism and not religion for a reason? You are entitled to believe what you want behind church doors, you will never subject the rest of our society to your beliefs.
Liar!
There is no reason to stoop to name calling. Secularism is the basis of our law not religion.

Same sex marriage

I don't know where the nutters got the idea that "marriage is only between one man and one woman. As we all know, that has almost never been true.
:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Do you even understand that the Founders of this country set our laws based on secularism and not religion for a reason? You are entitled to believe what you want behind church doors, you will never subject the rest of our society to your beliefs.
Liar!
There is no reason to stoop to name calling. Secularism is the basis of our law not religion.
You obviously have no idea who you are conversing with.

Deniers, deniers, deniers. What can I say? The country is leaving you behind.
This country is going to shit thanks to libtards and faggots.
If its shitty where you live I suggest you move.

I am starting to believe Iran would be the perfect nation for the Social Conservative Right...
I was thinking more like Russia. They all adore Putin.
You being a libtard do to.

Is it true you requested a visa to Iran but you were denied because your were too religious of a nutter?
Same sex marriage

So you got it from the Bible?

So how about you move to Iran where you will feel at home?

Ran across this over at The Blaze... it's a great read.

"I received a lot of feedback this past weekend about my piece responding to the Supreme Court’s gay marriage ruling. Many people seemed to take exception to my radical position that men and woman can conceive children. They didn’t explicitly disagree with that theory, but they did deny the one single conclusion that inevitably stems from it, which is that the union between a man and a woman is special and different.

Most of the comments, emails, and messages I read this weekend eschewed the process of even attempting to debate that point and skipped right to the insults. Here’s a quick sampling:

Angel: You’re an idiot.

Jonathan: Hi, kill yourself. Thanks

Jim: You’re a f**king clown. That drivel you wrote on the Blaze is the biggest piece of sh*t since Atlas Shrugged. You call yourself a journalist? You’re a f**king mope living in a vacuum of fear and hate. SMFH.

Nikki: I kind of really hope Matt Walsh burns in hell. And that’s really mean to say. But good lord he’s an awful human..

Annie: I’d like to let you know that you are a privileged piece of trash and everything that comes out of your mouth is complete and utter bullsh*t.

Bella: the Supreme Court matters more than some bigot with a sh*tty blog and ugly kids. Try again

Anthony: Oh Matt, you are a perfect assh*le… Take your worthless version of the bible, and set yourself on fire. That would make my Sunday:)

Marc: Matt Walsh is a F**king MORON!

Steven: F**k you, you f**king worthless douche.

Maria: Matt you really are a piece of sh*t.

Brian: The world would be so much better off with you.

Matthew: Go f**k yourself, Walsh. You not only are a bigot, but you ignore facts and twist and distort truths to make your false point. It’s a common tactic I see from people like you. Equality wins out, bigot.

There’s nothing like being called a bigoted pile of garbage in the first sentence and being told in the next that love has won. Indeed, you know love has emerged victorious when a bunch of liberals are screaming in your face, calling your children ugly, and urging you to kill yourself. ...

Progressivism, as we’ve seen, is a bubbling cauldron of vile, hideous hatred. They dress it up in vacuous, absurd little symbols and hashtags and bright colors, yet the elites who drive the gay agenda are not out to spread love and happiness, but hostility and suspicion. And the obedient lemmings who blindly conform, with rainbows in their Facebook photos and chanting whatever motto they’ve been assigned, don’t really understand what they’re doing or why they’re doing it. The fact that this is the same ideology to come up with vapid slogans like #LoveWins is an irony too bewildering to comprehend. ...

I’m not proud to say it, but I feel an immense disgust for these Apathetic, Weak, Oblivious, Scared, Distracted, Impotent, Frivolous, Christians And Conservatives (AWOSDIFCACs for short). I’m not saying disgust is the correct emotional response, but I admit I experience it. I can deal with liberals. They’re just wrong about everything. Fine. That’s simple. But AWOSDIFCACs know and understand the truth, yet yawn or shrink away in fear.

The “it doesn’t affect us” mantra has become one of the more common, and absolutely the most damaging, idea circulating through the ranks of the defeatists. It’s a gross and ridiculous lie, one which accomplishes the impressive feat of being wrong in two different ways. It’s wrong when it says we should only care about things that have an impact on our lives, and it’s wrong when it says gay marriage will have no impact on our lives. ..."

Yes Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally TheBlaze.com
Ok...how did gay marriage hurt that person? Not seeing it.
He got called out, and critized. Just like before same-sex marriage. ;)

Liar!
You obviously have no idea who you are conversing with.

I'm getting strange vibes.

Who knew the only people who support gay marriage are the infamous "liberals"?

Log cabin republicans will now be referred to as "the left"

Ran across this over at The Blaze... it's a great read.

"I received a lot of feedback this past weekend about my piece responding to the Supreme Court’s gay marriage ruling. Many people seemed to take exception to my radical position that men and woman can conceive children. They didn’t explicitly disagree with that theory, but they did deny the one single conclusion that inevitably stems from it, which is that the union between a man and a woman is special and different.

Most of the comments, emails, and messages I read this weekend eschewed the process of even attempting to debate that point and skipped right to the insults. Here’s a quick sampling:

Angel: You’re an idiot.

Jonathan: Hi, kill yourself. Thanks

Jim: You’re a f**king clown. That drivel you wrote on the Blaze is the biggest piece of sh*t since Atlas Shrugged. You call yourself a journalist? You’re a f**king mope living in a vacuum of fear and hate. SMFH.

Nikki: I kind of really hope Matt Walsh burns in hell. And that’s really mean to say. But good lord he’s an awful human..

Annie: I’d like to let you know that you are a privileged piece of trash and everything that comes out of your mouth is complete and utter bullsh*t.

Bella: the Supreme Court matters more than some bigot with a sh*tty blog and ugly kids. Try again

Anthony: Oh Matt, you are a perfect assh*le… Take your worthless version of the bible, and set yourself on fire. That would make my Sunday:)

Marc: Matt Walsh is a F**king MORON!

Steven: F**k you, you f**king worthless douche.

Maria: Matt you really are a piece of sh*t.

Brian: The world would be so much better off with you.

Matthew: Go f**k yourself, Walsh. You not only are a bigot, but you ignore facts and twist and distort truths to make your false point. It’s a common tactic I see from people like you. Equality wins out, bigot.

There’s nothing like being called a bigoted pile of garbage in the first sentence and being told in the next that love has won. Indeed, you know love has emerged victorious when a bunch of liberals are screaming in your face, calling your children ugly, and urging you to kill yourself. ...

Progressivism, as we’ve seen, is a bubbling cauldron of vile, hideous hatred. They dress it up in vacuous, absurd little symbols and hashtags and bright colors, yet the elites who drive the gay agenda are not out to spread love and happiness, but hostility and suspicion. And the obedient lemmings who blindly conform, with rainbows in their Facebook photos and chanting whatever motto they’ve been assigned, don’t really understand what they’re doing or why they’re doing it. The fact that this is the same ideology to come up with vapid slogans like #LoveWins is an irony too bewildering to comprehend. ...

I’m not proud to say it, but I feel an immense disgust for these Apathetic, Weak, Oblivious, Scared, Distracted, Impotent, Frivolous, Christians And Conservatives (AWOSDIFCACs for short). I’m not saying disgust is the correct emotional response, but I admit I experience it. I can deal with liberals. They’re just wrong about everything. Fine. That’s simple. But AWOSDIFCACs know and understand the truth, yet yawn or shrink away in fear.

The “it doesn’t affect us” mantra has become one of the more common, and absolutely the most damaging, idea circulating through the ranks of the defeatists. It’s a gross and ridiculous lie, one which accomplishes the impressive feat of being wrong in two different ways. It’s wrong when it says we should only care about things that have an impact on our lives, and it’s wrong when it says gay marriage will have no impact on our lives. ..."

Yes Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally TheBlaze.com
Ok...how did gay marriage hurt that person? Not seeing it.
He got called out, and critized. Just like before same-sex marriage. ;)
Maybe he meant this time his feelings were hurt?

Now how as ME hurt anyone? Have not seen it.
You just can't process the information.

The far left loves to tell people what to do and how to think. Nicely put: fuck them.

liberal-intolerance-censorship.png

Turns out the RW phobes are absolutely correct.

Next, people will want to marry their piano or a bridge.

Question is, why would it matter? Except for bestiality, because animals cannot give consent, anything between consenting adults is the business of the participants.

Meanwhile, all this whining is about less than 5% of our population. Like it or not, this is still the USA so MYOB.

Pat Robertson: Gays Will Force Christians To Like Anal Sex And, Eventually, Polyamory And Bestiality
"You're gonna say that you like anal sex, you like oral sex, you like bestiality," he added. "Sooner or later, you're going to have to conform your religious beliefs to the group of some abhorrent thing. It won't stop at homosexuality."

Who on the far left is telling the far right to live a life of LGBT marriage?

You can't make up this type of garbage.

Now how as ME hurt anyone? Have not seen it.
You just can't process the information.

The far left loves to tell people what to do and how to think. Nicely put: fuck them.

liberal-intolerance-censorship.png

Look, a village cannot reorganize village life to suit the village idiot. It’s as simple as that, and we have to understand: we have a village idiot in this country. It’s called fundamentalist Christianity.

Turns out the RW phobes are absolutely correct.

Next, people will want to marry their piano or a bridge.

Question is, why would it matter? Except for bestiality, because animals cannot give consent, anything between consenting adults is the business of the participants.

Meanwhile, all this whining is about less than 5% of our population. Like it or not, this is still the USA so MYOB.

Pat Robertson: Gays Will Force Christians To Like Anal Sex And, Eventually, Polyamory And Bestiality
"You're gonna say that you like anal sex, you like oral sex, you like bestiality," he added. "Sooner or later, you're going to have to conform your religious beliefs to the group of some abhorrent thing. It won't stop at homosexuality."

You have to love the nutters!!! ( Well love is a strong word, but I will go with it )

They equate Same Sex Marriage to Child Perverts, Polygamy, and Bestiality because of their ignorance and stupidity about Same Sex couples.

Also who does not love a good B.J.?

I swear the Social Conservative Right make Iranian Clerics look liberal!

Forum List

Back