"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Please don't. Get gay married and move on.
Why would I get gay married? I already said I'm not gay. As far as moving on, sure ... I've already proven most people are in favor of it being legal and you failed miserably to prove otherwise. :itsok:
I never tried to prove otherwise you Millennial loser. I said stop talking about it and move on.
Of course, you simply threw out empty denials which you can't prove. No worries, I know it. :itsok:
Denial of what Millennial?

It's a twisted rationalization which has no kinship with reason. They're immersed in shame, deny the shame while projecting degeneracy upon their opposition as a means to project shame... which then returns to the denial of shame.

There's no way to explain it, because any attempt to do so demonstrates the shame.

Such is simply the nature of evil.
a week later and still the no reason and logic town nut job still rambles on about a non existent sky faire and it's fictional involvement with marriage.

ROFLMNAO...

Reader you've just been treated to the 'Nuh huh!' Defense.

It's ain't much, having never succeeded... But that's all its got.

The coolest thing about the 'NuhUh!' Defense is that it's usually a sign of the 'Says YOU!' Defense...so keep an eye out for that.
more inane drooling babble from Keyes. the nun nuh defense is yours and yours alone, you've show no evidence of any kind to back up your bullshit.
the imaginary objective reader you keep referring to is just that.
actual cognitive and sentient humans can see mental illness from miles away...

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
suevey_says_x-300x225.jpg

Forum List

Back