Yes, David Stein can get the boot, one less batshat crazy person in the military

True. Even E-1's are taught this early on. He must have ulterior motives, like writing a book for a rw group like newsmaxx after he's unceremoniously booted- out, or he aint that bright & just doesn't know the rules.

Last edited:
If he feels he is not going to obey certain orders he should leave the military, too facking easy, he knew he was playing with fire.

Flaylo I'm telling you, people think the laws don't apply to them on Facebook, take a look at the nutty shit people post on there.

If he feels he is not going to obey certain orders he should leave the military, too facking easy, he knew he was playing with fire.

Flaylo I'm telling you, people think the laws don't apply to them on Facebook, take a look at the nutty shit people post on there.

I see it all the time, this one black Army Major on my friend's list we got at it back and forth and he says some backwards shat, but doesn't post under his real name, he's at least smart about it.

I see it all the time, this one black Army Major on my friend's list we got at it back and forth and he says some backwards shat, but doesn't post under his real name, he's at least smart about it.

Back when I was still in the service a Philipina girl I knew posted pictures of herself in her lingerie on her account on Myspace, her commander saw the pics and had her take them down, people think they can do whatever they damn well please on the internet.

Back when I was still in the service a Philipina girl I knew posted pictures of herself in her lingerie on her account on Myspace, her commander saw the pics and had her take them down, people think they can do whatever they damn well please on the internet.

This Marine is going to learn the hard way, he should just lay off the martyr role he's trying to set up for himself.

This Marine is going to learn the hard way, he should just lay off the martyr role he's trying to set up for himself.

If you want to campaign against the President, wait until you get out of the Military than do it, trying to do this on Active Duty is asking for a shit storm to hit you.

If you want to campaign against the President, wait until you get out of the Military than do it, trying to do this on Active Duty is asking for a shit storm to hit you.

Its something that can divide a unit and ruin cohesiveness, politics will do it.

Its something that can divide a unit and ruin cohesiveness, politics will do it.

Oh I agree, I see what happens on this board.

Oh I agree, I see what happens on this board.

Just imagine if you had what goes on in here in the military, it would never function right, that's why this Marine needs to STFU and serve or leave and then say all he wants to say.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back