Yes, Chick-Fil-A Really Is Funding A Group That Hosts Drag Queen Story Hour

Chick-Fil-A Really Is Funding A Group That Hosts Drag Queen Story Hour

Covenant House, the recipient of at least $230,000 of Chick-fil-A’s donations, bills itself as “the largest provider of services to youth facing homelessness in the Americas” and provides shelter to about 400 kids between 16 and 21 years old. Its website says it seeks to provide houses that are “welcoming, affirming, and safe for LGBTQ youth.” New York-based Covenant House has nearly two dozen affiliates all over the United States and South America, but the parent organization and its New York affiliate in particular have indeed put a focus on LGBT politics.

Well, this is a positive and life-affirming story. I can't help but think that some of you may be upset by this initiative though.

who cares?

Covenant House, the recipient of at least $230,000 of Chick-fil-A’s donations, bills itself as “the largest provider of services to youth facing homelessness in the Americas” and provides shelter to about 400 kids between 16 and 21 years old. Its website says it seeks to provide houses that are “welcoming, affirming, and safe for LGBTQ youth.” New York-based Covenant House has nearly two dozen affiliates all over the United States and South America, but the parent organization and its New York affiliate in particular have indeed put a focus on LGBT politics.

Well, this is a positive and life-affirming story. I can't help but think that some of you may be upset by this initiative though.
You really are pathetic at trolling.

Go curtsy your queen you crooked toofed moron.

Aaaahh... yeah... if they're supporting THIS DISGUSTING PERVERTED EVIL SHIT, then I hope they lose all their business and ROT IN HELL...

freak.jpg

If I had a little kid, and sent them to a library thinking they were going to be read educating stories that were legitimate, and happened to show up early and found THIS DEVIL FAGGOT FREAK READING TO MY KID, I'd beat the living DOG SHIT otta that fucking FREAK, and WILLINGLY go to jail for it.

Last edited:
You almost gotta laugh that Brits who apparently have nothing better to do than research contributors to the U.S. gay agenda are willing to smear a legitimate American corporation and a legitimate charitable organization to make a lame political issue. Do they still think the colonies are idiots?

Really enjoying the frustration on here.

I'm not frustrated one bit. I'm frankly DELIGHTED, with Chick-Fil-A who does its thing, with Donald, who is doing his thing, and with my favorite Brit, Boris! Go Boris Go!

1200px-Boris_Johnson_FCA.jpg

Can't wait for him and Donald to meet on clamping down on sex perverts abusing children. We'll call it The Meeting Of The Hair.

Drag queen? I think not...

If it turns out your kind ends up defending pedophiles or NAMBLA types and their desire to gain access to children, you won't be able to defend yourself on that one when this fad dies off, and on one on the 'left or right' who has a family or children of their own will remember your kind in a positive light.

Last edited:
The genetic or innate basis of sex and gender is well-documented, the liars of the "critical theory" cult falsely assert that they are part of a "religious", "right-wing", "bourgeoise" or "white" conspiracy theory and were "invented" by ancient cultures for the purpose of oppression (while at the same time ironically arguing that "being gay is genetic" when it suits their fancy). Or touting myths that "trans people" held some sacred status in "indigenous cultures", which isn't entirely true (some "indigenous cultures", such as the Aztecs owned slaves, and ritually executed people suspected of being LGBT).

In reality, what they are attributing to a "white / religious" conspiracy theory, is simply all of modern or Western thought on the subject since at least the 1800s or before, including thinkers like Freud, or even modern fields of psychology or psychiatry as a whole, such as in the case of evolutionary psychology, per authors such as Robert Wright or Steven Pinker.

If anything the ubquitiousness of some notion of "sex" or "gender" differences, such as in most major world religions or conventional folk wisdom, just further adds to the overwhelming proof that differences are genetic and innate, hence why, for better or for worse, they have always shown up in some form or another historically. (Specific "gender roles" themselves are a different subject entirely, and haven't always been true or right, but the existence of innate differences, which specific roles or cultural notions of difference were based upon is more or less undeniable).

The cult and the liars within it will eventually lose their credibility, when it turns out they have nothing other than to directly attack psychology or psychiatry with conspiracy theories and bad arguments, as a whole in order to advocate their fringe, conspiratial, anti-intellectual view, very akin to a cult, "religious" or otherwise - the axioms upon which critical theory is founded being a religion in every since of the word, held to more often than not by blind faith or wishful thinking in lieu of evidence or opposition.

It's also no open secret that members of psychological or psychiatric organizations have, in some cases, been affiliated with the secular Humanist religion or philosophy, which held beliefs in favor of "LGBT rights" as far back as the 1800s, as did other thinkers such as the progressive John Stuart Mill, with these axioms being held on faith, prior to any recent evidences or information within sciences or psychology; their agenda having been to change the psychological organizations' views into something conforming with their religious or philosophical views, or just because they want to - irregardless of any evidence to the contrary, which would be dismissed under the cultish and laughable conspiratial erms as "religious", "right-wing", and so forth, even if merely scientific or genetic, such as the field of evolutionary psychology.

The entire a"blank slate" theory which was a fad of the 1800s and before, is thankfully now more or less archaic, and arguably was even at the time which that psychological fad originated, given that, in the Common Law by Oliver Wendell Holmes, for example, written in the 1800s when "blank slate nonsense" was popular - the role of genetics, emotions, or inborn "passions" in human behavior in addition to thought or reasoning was a basis for the legal theory (such as crimes done in "the heat of the moment" or "crimes of passion" as opposed to premeditated ones), and under the law, a man (or woman) was held to be responsible in regards to their intentions and behavior, not a strictly deterministic product, with certain behaviors considered so inherently abhorrent (e.x. murder or rape) that all were held to be without any excuse, and could not appeal to mere "ignorance" of the law, nor to cultural or genetic determism (false as that dichotomy is to any, if not most moderately educated people, or those with some margin of common sense, as even scientists such as Steven Pinker themselves assert to be an innate factor in said judgments).

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back