YES!!!! Aaron Rodgers got injured and knocked out the game!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad form, Karma not happy. Dak Prescott could be due for an injury now.
No need wishing that because he/they suck this year. Looks like Dak was a one season wonder.

I was an all state wrestler my senior year. For years I had nightmares that I was only a junior and came back to wrestle one more season and I didn't even qualify. That would suck to take a step backward after that rookie season. I'm sure he was sure a Superbowl was in his future just like Atlanta was sure at the half they were going to be champs. Well it aint over till it's over.

Now Green Bay will FAIL and I will sleep so gooooooood tonight
Although I don't give a rat's ass about football or the Packers and I can understand joy in your team gaining an advantage, I cannot understand reveling in a case like this; seems very sleazy.
We're just being honest. I have mad respect for Aaron Rodgers and as much as I would love to see the Lions beat him in Lambo Field it just didn't seem like it was ever going to happen. So will there be a * next to it when the Lions win their division? Nope. No one cares how it happened. Football is a tough sport. Lots of people get hurt every week. It just happens to be Aaron Rogers and it's for the rest of the year. Now is our chance. LOL.

You have to understand by me saying this it's the ultimate compliment to Aaron Rogers. He's one of the greatest I've ever seen. Wish he was a Lion. Glad he won a ring. Glad I got to watch him play.

And me being glad he's out doesn't do anything as far as helping or hurting his recovery. And what is done is done. I never once wished he would get hurt until he got hurt. Now that he got hurt, ha fucking ha. LOL.

Aaron Rodgers is now only 1 broken collarbone short of Tony Romo’s record of 3 broken collarbones.

I am not a GB fan, but why you celebrate the harm to another human?

I will pray for you today.
Any question if Aaron rogers was playing today Green Bay would have won in lambo field? So I'm sorry but as a division rivalry we've all had to deal with injuries. Matthew staffers missed one of his first could seasons.

Do I hope as a lions fan that Aaron comes back and wins another Super Bowl? Should I hope he ever beats the lions again?

I don't hope he's so hurt that he's in pain the rest of his life. I just hope he's lost a step and isn't good anymore

Now if you want to trade him for Stanford I'll start praying for Aaron to get well soon

New Topics

Forum List

Back