Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

LOLOLOL

You haven't seen his birth certificate like you haven't seen his selective service ID.
i guess, hey this always fascinated me.

somewhere in here is the beginning of birther, not mark penn, though that was early.

they were authenticated by the experts at factcheck:

On August 21st, the website Fact Check[8] reported that they had analyzed the document in person, and determined that it was an authentic birth certificate. After continued pressure from political opponents, Obama asked the director of the Hawaii Department of Health for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth on April 22nd, 2011. The following week, White House staffers disseminated copies of the certificate and posted a PDF version on the White House website[9] (shown below).

LOL, and the original birther was Obama. What a dumb ass.

Presidents who got their country of birth wrong - 1 (Obama). Classic

Stop kazzing. You've been proven to be an imbecile already with that idiocy.

kaz is way smarter than you too faun, everyone knows it, sorry.

If that were true, he wouldn"t have failed miserbly trying to prove that ridiculous claim of his.

he makes great points. i say the ab's haven't been able to put this away yet.

lots of questions. only the virtual got debunked, they got the world to chase savannah guthrie and a pdf.
something is missing with this guy, it will spill over time, he's not honest or pure, if he were, this would be over. we still haven't seen the birth certificate, that's where we all stand. maybe before he ships out to hawaii.

i find all of you to be entertaining too.
LOLOLOL

You haven't seen his birth certificate like you haven't seen his selective service ID.

somewhere in here is the beginning of birther, not mark penn, though that was early.

On August 21st, the website Fact Check[8] reported that they had analyzed the document in person, and determined that it was an authentic birth certificate. After continued pressure from political opponents, Obama asked the director of the Hawaii Department of Health for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth on April 22nd, 2011. The following week, White House staffers disseminated copies of the certificate and posted a PDF version on the White House website[9] (shown below).

No one is forcing you to keep this idiocy going. But I agree, there is nothing normal about Birthers. You yourself just provided the perfect example. Your Birther nonsense shot down with you being shown how wrong your claims are -- yet you persist. :cuckoo:

It's a mental disorder you should have a professional help you cure.
what does that say about you ? i can't or shouldn't be interested in the most fascinating conspiracy theory in my lifetime ?
No one suggests you shouldn't be interested or fascinated by it. I am too. The disconnect begins when you start believing the conspiracy despite the facts.

what do you get out of all of this ? :)
Never ending stream of free entertainment.
lots of questions. only the virtual got debunked, they got the world to chase savannah guthrie and a pdf.
something is missing with this guy, it will spill over time, he's not honest or pure, if he were, this would be over. we still haven't seen the birth certificate, that's where we all stand. maybe before he ships out to hawaii.

he's not honest or pure, if he were

White?
only white what ?

Faun's not even smart enough to know I can't see his posts on ignore unless someone quotes him.

He's got a huge crush on me, follows me around everywhere. I keep telling him I'm not gay, and even if I was, eww, but he keeps trying to get my attention anyway

If that were true, he wouldn"t have failed miserbly trying to prove that ridiculous claim of his.

It could be that, Faun, or it could be I DON'T SEE YOUR POSTS WITH YOU ON IGNORE, dumb ass

LOLOLOL

what does that say about you ? i can't or shouldn't be interested in the most fascinating conspiracy theory in my lifetime ?
No one suggests you shouldn't be interested or fascinated by it. I am too. The disconnect begins when you start believing the conspiracy despite the facts.

what do you get out of all of this ? :)
Never ending stream of free entertainment.

he's not honest or pure, if he were

White?
only white what ?

Faun's not even smart enough to know I can't see his posts on ignore unless someone quotes him.

He's got a huge crush on me, follows me around everywhere. I keep telling him I'm not gay, and even if I was, eww, but he keeps trying to get my attention anyway

I'm smart enough to know you wouldn't be able to see my posts even if someone else quoted me. Apparently, you're not smart enough to know that. You're also not smart enough to know that by your admission that you saw my post, you reveal you're kazzing again when you claim to have me on ignore. And lastly, that you think I have a crush on because you think I'm following you around the forum, well first, that would make you gay to even think that; and secondly, that would make you stupid because I posted on here before you did since this thread has been brought back to life.

It could be that, Faun, or it could be I DON'T SEE YOUR POSTS WITH YOU ON IGNORE, dumb ass
Moron.... if you actually had me on ignore.... you wouldn't have seen my quote. :eusa_doh:

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back