Yemen warns of more attacks

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
Hundreds of Al Qaeda militants are planning terror attacks from Yemen, the country's foreign minister said Tuesday.

Abu Bakr al-Qirbi appealed for more help from the international community to help train and equip counter-terrorist forces.

His plea came after an Al Qaeda group based in Yemen claimed responsibility for the failed Christmas Day airliner bomb plot.

[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581370,00.html"]source[/URL]

I stated this terrorist was one of many. now the warnings are issued. will Osama sit up and take notice here or is it back to the golf course and extravagant dinners???

:popcorn::popcorn:

I wish America had a real President right about now.

Someone more or less akin to President George W. Bush.

Someone who might just order a military strike into an al qaeda compound or three (or more) deep in the heart of Yemen.

But, alas, we have no such man at the helm.

I wish America had a real President right about now.

Someone more or less akin to President George W. Bush.

Someone who might just order a military strike into an al qaeda compound or three (or more) deep in the heart of Yemen.

But, alas, we have no such man at the helm.

we got the boys and the toys. but Osama won't let them make the noise

What's the latest on the Yemenis due to be released from Gitmo?

I was listening to the news this AM. They were saying the Yemenis will be going home for rehabilitation.

Of course that means they will be back on the line shooting at our boys in no time or worse.

Why not just bar anyone from Yemen or who has visited Yemen from entering the US?

Simple really.

BTW this can be applied to any other country as well.

I just can't feature Osama and these liberals handling a 9-11 style attack here. or worse. they'll run for cover

What's the latest on the Yemenis due to be released from Gitmo?

I was listening to the news this AM. They were saying the Yemenis will be going home for rehabilitation.

Of course that means they will be back on the line shooting at our boys in no time or worse.

That's my definition of treason. Turning the enemy loose to kill American soldiers.

Forum List

Back