• they are spoiling the Saudis' unobstructed view of the Gulf of Aden

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • they prefer Al Jazeera to CNN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they don't allow gay marriage

• they complain when we use them as target practice

• the cholera epidemic we unleashed on them when we destroyed their water system is just gross

• their stubborn insistence on living in poverty impacts Wall Street's bottom line

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • they colluded with the Trump campaign to hack our election

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We used drones to kill other people in their own country. Now, these people are my enemies why?

US says airstrikes killed "dozens" of militants in Yemen

US says airstrikes killed

A proxy war against iran.
Ah, the old proxy war game, which went so well for us in Korea and Vietnam. Yemenis are a threat to Americans because we are pretending they are Iranians?

wrong again------Yemen has been invaded by Iranian Proxies-----(Hesbollah dogs) and ATTACKED by a Yemeni
minority that has sold itself to Iranian filth and imperialism-
(Houthi dogs) The majority of Yemenis oppose Iran------YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF A GOVERNMENT FOREIGN TO YEMEN ----TAKING OVER and murdering Yemenis----because you are depraved
Take a pill, Jewess. Your blood lust isn't attractive.

I get my information about Yemen from muslim Yemenis----they don't like jews either. Are you a Yemeni?
You can call me Kanzeerah and I will pretend not to understand-----muzzie-dog
The best argument that Jews are depraved is the fact that your vicious mad rants get up votes.

Jews are simply better than you. That's why you're jealous.
So you think the entire world has always hated Jewish supremacists because we are "jealous"? Haha, what are you? Twelve?
It's true. They make more money and they are smarter. Jews are superior people.
Jews are simply more nepotistic. It's in your cultural founding documents. That accounts for your "success" as well as the antipathy toward you. Einstein was a fraud.

So you think the entire world has always hated Jewish supremacists because we are "jealous"? Haha, what are you? Twelve?
Jews are simply more nepotistic. It's in your cultural founding documents. That accounts for your "success" as well as the antipathy toward you. Einstein was a fraud.
Jews are the most successful people on the planet, while you are just some angry scrub. Stop being jealous.

Jews are the most successful people on the planet, while you are just some angry scrub. Stop being jealous.
Jewish success is a function of nepotism. Nepotism is a consequence of their depraved religion, in which their "god" commands them always to favor Jews over Gentiles. Another religious artifact of Judaism is, apparently, a complete inability for honest self-reflection. This is what makes you people utterly incompatible with any other culture. History has born this out. Any culture or society that tolerates Jews is doomed.

We used drones to kill other people in their own country. Now, these people are my enemies why?

the Saudi king ordered Obama to help them kill them off b/c the rebels are backing or are backed by iran

now we are stuck there killing goat herders when we should kill the Saudi king
We should get the hell out of there. Ever since Jews took over our foreign policy, we've become the world's pariah.
I'll repeat;

we are there at the Saudi kings orders.

unless you want to claim that a conservative muslim country is at the beck and call of Israel...

the Saudi king ordered Obama to help them kill them off b/c the rebels are backing or are backed by iran

We should get the hell out of there. Ever since Jews took over our foreign policy, we've become the world's pariah.
I'll repeat;

unless you want to claim that a conservative muslim country is at the beck and call of Israel...
While noting the alliance between the uneducated, servant-abusing camel-drivers who rule Saudi Arabia and the Israeli government, I, in fact, did not mention Israel in my original question, which is: How are the goat herders of Yemen a threat to Americans?

I'll repeat;

While noting the alliance between the uneducated, servant-abusing camel-drivers who rule Saudi Arabia and the Israeli government, I, in fact, did not mention Israel in my original question, which is: How are the goat herders of Yemen a threat to Americans?

Sounds like the kind of America Mike Pence fights for...

I'd say they aint a threat...Mike pence and his christian taliban certainly is.

I'll repeat;

Go away snowflake. No time for the outrage du jour here.

I'll repeat;

You brought up Israel in your reply to me, you openly blamed them.

I didn't mention

oh never mind...

I'll repeat;

retard, it was Obama that ordered the mass murder of the Yemens

I'll repeat;

I didn't mention

oh never mind...
I did not mention Israel, you did. I wrote:

You wrote:

I'll repeat;

unless you want to claim that a conservative muslim country is at the beck and call of Israel...​

Our aggression against Iran is for the sake of Israel, just as our aggression against Iraq was, and as our aggression against Syria is. Our aggression against Russia is of Jewish origin.

Not one of those four countries is a threat to the United States.

I'll repeat;

I didn't mention

oh never mind...

You wrote:

I'll repeat;

unless you want to claim that a conservative muslim country is at the beck and call of Israel...​

Our aggression against Iran is for the sake of Israel, just as our aggression against Iraq was, and as our aggression against Syria is. Our aggression against Russia is of Jewish origin.

so you are going to pretend that when you said jews, you also didn't mean Israel.

mmkay

then you go on a rant about how we are there doing Israels bidding.

mmkay

yea, I don't stand corrected.

good day

I'll repeat;

I didn't mention

oh never mind...

You wrote:

I'll repeat;

so you are going to pretend that when you said jews, you also didn't mean Israel.

mmkay

then you go on a rant about how we are there doing Israels bidding.

mmkay

yea, I don't stand corrected.

good day
I never said we were in Yemen doing Israel's bidding, jackass. Because I really don't know that that's the case. We are doing Israel's bidding in Syria. And we certainly were in Iraq. And we hate Iran for the benefit of Israel, but I don't know why we are slaughtering goat herders in Yemen. I only know we are slaughtering people who pose no threat to us.

I also know that, since Jews gained full control of our foreign policy after WWII, we have gone from an admired and trusted honest broker in the world to the most hated terrorist pariah in the world. I suppose it's to be expected. If you let the most hated people in the world throughout history control you, you will deserve some of that hatred, too. And, boy, do we ever.

See, that's the difference between a Christian and a Jew. I understand what we are doing in the Middle East is depraved and worthy of contempt. I honestly admit it. Eventually, our depravity will be so stark, my less intelligent brethren will see it, too. And then we will right ourselves or die. You Jews, being less evolved, are incapable of that self-reflection. You wallow in your blood lust. The perversion you call God demands it. Just look at some of the comments in this thread from your fellow Jews.

Not one of you will ever admit that the Jews have ever been guilty of any wrong-doing. It is that trait that makes you intolerable.

Last edited:

Well I'm sure if Trump sent the CIA to go find "evidence" of WMDs, they wouldn't have too many problems writing up a report saying there are definitely WMDs there.

Forum List

Back