Yelp, the rich are making a killing with Trumps tax cuts

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Tax Break That Benefited the Rich Is Being Investigated
The Treasury Department’s watchdog said it was looking into the Opportunity Zone program, a multibillion-dollar tax break that is supposed to help low-income areas.
merlin_159286794_466e4461-31b4-4904-9e56-3b080ef88def-articleLarge.jpg

Construction on a parking garage next to a luxury apartment development in a new Opportunity Zone in Houston in 2019.
Trump walked into a room at his Fla. hotel a few years after cutting tax and giving the this country its largest debt in US history, not to mention the nations 3rd attempt at trickle down that doesn't work....but he walked into a room filled with rich supporters and announced..."I just made all of you very very rich" unquote. Mean while he as poor white trash cans showing up at his Klan rallies cheering this clown on, while their trailers need new wheels!!

And the middle class is getting rich.....and the poor are becoming self sufficient...no need for dems...is that what really bothers you?...

It’s almost as if Dems are only happy if everyone is losing wealth and becoming poorer.

And the middle class is getting rich.....and the poor are becoming self sufficient...no need for dems...is that what really bothers you?...
The Republicans in the trailer parks are still in the trailer parks. The one`s that are self sufficient are growing weed and cooking meth to go along with all of their free stuff.

• Banned
The Republicans in the trailer parks are still in the trailer parks. The one`s that are self sufficient are growing weed and cooking meth to go along with all of their free stuff.
Most of the conservatives here, rallying for Trump, are good ol white men pass their prime, living off of a comfortable retirement plan and stocks opts from a generation that valued labor, that and Disability checks flowing. They got no clue how fucked up it is for those still out here in the working world.

The Treasury Department’s watchdog said it was looking into the Opportunity Zone program, a multibillion-dollar tax break that is supposed to help low-income areas.

Construction on a parking garage next to a luxury apartment development in a new Opportunity Zone in Houston in 2019.
Trump walked into a room at his Fla. hotel a few years after cutting tax and giving the this country its largest debt in US history, not to mention the nations 3rd attempt at trickle down that doesn't work....but he walked into a room filled with rich supporters and announced..."I just made all of you very very rich" unquote. Mean while he as poor white trash cans showing up at his Klan rallies cheering this clown on, while their trailers need new wheels!!
If your complaint is about opportunity zones there was a lot of bi-partisan support for them when passed.

What a load of horse shit.

Anyone with the know how is making a killing in the market right now. You don't have to be a billionaire to do that. You just have to have the smarts.

Anyone with the know how is making a killing in the market right now. You don't have to be a billionaire to do that. You just have to have the smarts.
Alternate OP title:

Being rich is better than being poor

Alternate OP title:

Says a white guy, who were this the 1920's would be speaking from a 40 story ledge ready to jump, as so many of you losers did back in the day. Keep in mind, your president is willing to sell his soul to corruption for the love of the almighty buck, I can only imagine what your sorry white ass will do for it.

Alternate OP title:

Yup. I have a couple of friends who play the market. They are making a killing right now because they know HOW to play the market.

Hope they get filthy rich.

I trade in penny stock, which is fun, every morning...I'm up and down all the time. I'm not trying to be a billionaire, but if this company I'm looking at merge, I could get a pretty dime from it....but at the end of the day, you sap, Trump is a loser

Alternate OP title:

Yup. I have a couple of friends who play the market. They are making a killing right now because they know HOW to play the market.

Hope they get filthy rich.
Listen at the end of the day, with a zillion dollars in your account, you can't take not one penny with you when life ends and how you got that money is not important, its what you did with it that matters...and oh again, Trump is a loser. And note, I'm not rich, nor am I poor...however I don't appreciate paying taxes every year when sorry rich mf's don't...and again and again, Trump is a loser

I trade in penny stock, which is fun, every morning...I'm up and down all the time. I'm not trying to be a billionaire, but if this company I'm looking at merge, I could get a pretty dime from it....but at the end of the day, you sap, Trump is a loser

For a loser he's doing damned good and will be POTUS again in 2020.

Buckle up buttercup, you are in for a bumpy ride. LOL

Forum List

Back