Yelp ratings for Planned Parenthood from patients..."I'd give it a zero if I could"

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
A visit to a real PP clinic convinces previously pro-choice women in a way that no amount of press can achieve:

"‘Dirty … Don’t Seem To Care’

‘Zero Stars’

‘I Am Pro Choice But Perhaps The Funding Should Go To Family Planning Organizations That Actually Do Effective Work'

‘One word!!! DISGUSTING!!!’

‘Frankly, I Am Scared’

‘If You Can Possibly Avoid Coming Here, Do It.’"

Victims talk about being treated poorly, about the lack of professional clinicians, about med delays and hang ups, lack of confidentiality, filth, and more.

'All Sorts Of Nasty': These 39 Yelp Reviews Of Planned Parenthood Clinics Will Horrify You

‘The Info On Their Web Is A False Advertisement,’ ‘There Is No One Who Can Offer Educational Info’

‘Wrong Diagnosis - I felt rushed and herded'

‘Not Qualified’

‘Complete Indifference And Lack Of Compassion,’ ‘I Was Paying Way More Than I Should Have Been For Terrible Care And Service.’

‘I Can Only Imagine How Horrible It Would Be To Have A Surgical Procedure Here.’

‘I Thought This Was Supposed To Be A Cheap Alternative’

‘Whatever I Have To Do To Not Come Here’

'All Sorts Of Nasty': These 39 Yelp Reviews Of Planned Parenthood Clinics Will Horrify You

‘Part Of A Scam And I’m Very Unhappy For The Waste Of My Money’

‘Clinicians Aren’t certified’

‘She Made Me Do My Own Vaginal Swab … WTF?’

"...this is the FOURTH different price tag I have been told. Then she says 'maybe $300-400.' So no one can tell me how much it will cost. Not on the phone, not in person, apparently the number magically precipitates AFTER you come out of the procedure (And this clinic DOES NOT HAVE AN INCOME BASED SLIDING SCALE)."

Forum List

Back