Yellow Vests beat back regime officers in fight for freedom and wealth

How long will these riots be organized? What is their purpose? Take away from the rich and share with the poor?

How long will these riots be organized? What is their purpose? Take away from the rich and share with the poor?
Watch this:

As I can understand, they want to have a right to stage a referenum on people's request. It is surprise to know that the French citizens don't have already this right.
Even in my country this exists in Constitution, but it is a difficult task to organize it in practice.

Watch this:

As I can understand, they want to have a right to stage a referenum on people's request. It is surprise to know that the French citizens don't have already this right.
Even in my country this exists in Constitution, but it is a difficult task to organize it in practice.

Yes, this seems to be a major point. But I guess it all comes down to worsening living conditions as the achievements of the past get revoked.

Watch this:

Yes, this seems to be a major point. But I guess it all comes down to worsening living conditions as the achievements of the past get revoked.

The vorsening living conditions in Western Europe are because of growing competitors in Asia and demographical changes in these countries. Referendums, protest or riots can do nothing with that.

Watch this:

The vorsening living conditions in Western Europe are because of growing competitors in Asia and demographical changes in these countries. Referendums, protest or riots can do nothing with that.

It is not the competition. It is the lack of protection of the own markets. It is branded as evil "protectionism". And of course a total absence of labor market policies.

Europe's rise in temporary work contracts puts lives on hold

Watch this:

It is not the competition. It is the lack of protection of the own markets. It is branded as evil "protectionism". And of course a total absence of labor market policies.

The more you protect own market from foreign goods, the more foreign countries protect their markets from your goods. The times when Western Europe was a military, economic, cultural, intellectual leader of the world are gone. Now, after a time lag the consequences of it are beginning to surface. You have to adapt to new reality. Your countries won't be able to preserve the model of a social state as it was before.

Watch this:

The more you protect own market from foreign goods, the more foreign countries protect their markets from your goods. The times when Western Europe was a military, economic, cultural, intellectual leader of the world are gone. Now, after a time lag the consequences of it are beginning to surface. You have to adapt to new reality. Your countries won't be able to preserve the model of a social state as it was before.

The others already do.

The others already do.
Who is the others and what they do?

The others already do.
Who is the others and what they do?
China for example, or Russia. When you want to sell your stuff there, you need to produce it there.

Forum List

Back