Yelling at Motorists in Charles Village

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore

upload_2018-8-16_20-6-45.png

© SREET JUICE | BALTIMORE | MAY 16, 2018

Some middle-aged Jews showed up on the corner of E 33rd St and Greenmount Ave this past Wednesday afternoon to stand under a canopy and yell and shake their fists at people as they drove through the busy intersection in the Abell section of the Charles Village neighborhood of Baltimore.

Local driver T'Don Williams, 23, of 633 N Aisquith St, Baltimore, said he was perplexed by the spectacle.

“They were yelling at me, too, but I don't know why,” he said. “It was raining, so my windows were rolled up and plus my music was playing, so I couldn't hear what they were mad about.”

Some middle-aged Jews showed up on the corner of E 33rd St and Greenmount Ave this past Wednesday afternoon to stand under a canopy and yell and shake their fists at people as they drove through the busy intersection in the Abell section of the Charles Village neighborhood of Baltimore.

They did not do enough bad shit to atone, so they need to be in a hurry to do so, Yom Kippur is almost here.

View attachment 210946
© SREET JUICE | BALTIMORE | MAY 16, 2018

Local driver T'Don Williams, 23, of 633 N Aisquith St, Baltimore, said he was perplexed by the spectacle.

“They were yelling at me, too, but I don't know why,” he said. “It was raining, so my windows were rolled up and plus my music was playing, so I couldn't hear what they were mad about.”

...were palestinians there ? did you see any kites lying around?

Forum List

Back