Yehuda Glick is a huge fan of MK Moshe Feiglin and this is his plan

I see her typing, but what I see is "blah blah" not newsworthy "blah blah" lunatic Zionist "blah..."

You can't recreate the past, and lets face it the history of Judaism is tradition, oral tradition which was recreated for the Jews to have a haven to live in without persecution . The Jewish temple in all three creations, Solomon, King Darius, and Herod who about rebuilt it, altogether was in existence about 1000 years, the temple mount of the Muslims about 1300 years, What does that tell you, anything at all? Where is the Ark, lost, Urim and Thummin (the dice like things the Priest brought into the Holy of Holies pretending they spoke for God) , lost, look how good your ancestors took care of stuff.

and this guy's main thing in life is to recreate a figment of his imagination, what is now is now, you can't go back, those people back then lived in their world, this is 2014, what is wrong with him?

Does he really think God is blessing this killing and fighting, stealing land , and free gov abortions and gay parades. He is a picker and chooser.

Is that the Jewish way, always wanting what others have and never being happy?

Temple mount of the Muslims?

WTF?!

I see her typing, but what I see is "blah blah" not newsworthy "blah blah" lunatic Zionist "blah..."

You can't recreate the past, and lets face it the history of Judaism is tradition, oral tradition which was recreated for the Jews to have a haven to live in without persecution . The Jewish temple in all three creations, Solomon, King Darius, and Herod who about rebuilt it, altogether was in existence about 1000 years, the temple mount of the Muslims about 1300 years, What does that tell you, anything at all? Where is the Ark, lost, Urim and Thummin (the dice like things the Priest brought into the Holy of Holies pretending they spoke for God) , lost, look how good your ancestors took care of stuff.

and this guy's main thing in life is to recreate a figment of his imagination, what is now is now, you can't go back, those people back then lived in their world, this is 2014, what is wrong with him?

Does he really think God is blessing this killing and fighting, stealing land , and free gov abortions and gay parades. He is a picker and chooser.

WTF?!

That's right, its been in their hands since the mid 600's and also Herod built it, he was an edomite,remember? Don't WTF me. You have less ties to that area than the Arabs. Your dreaming a dream that never was.

WTF?!

That's right, its been in their hands since the mid 600's and also Herod built it, he was an edomite,remember? Don't WTF me. You have less ties to that area than the Arabs. Your dreaming a dream that never was.

The place was built over the ruins of Solomon's Temple, just like that "mosque of peace" (LOL) was to be built on Ground Zero.

Each place they conquer from the hands of the "infidels" they sign with a mosque.

Still doesn't make it theirs. The Temple Mount is the holiest place for the Jews. They greeded it and took it by force. That's all.

WTF?!

The place was built over the ruins of Solomon's Temple, just like that "mosque of peace" (LOL) was to be built on Ground Zero.

Each place they conquer from the hands of the "infidels" they sign with a mosque.

Still doesn't make it theirs. The Temple Mount is the holiest place for the Jews. They greeded it and took it by force. That's all.

Who cares, right now the western wall is. They took it by force, what the heck do you think your doing now. there is much question if Solomon even lived let along had a temple, and in your book his temple was only 90 feet long by 30 ft wide,

The Jews or Israelites loved Babylon better and that's where most stayed, The temple was only an issue for a few and the in the OT the temple became a money maker , full of money changers, and Rome ruled it really, many of the Jews went to Alexandria, they loved the Greek library and learning areas and Rome. The NT wrote my Hellenistic Geek Jews was in Greek.

Who cares? who cares about the FNG mosque anyway? how come Muslim history in the place is set in stone but Jewish history is not worth respecting? Do you even hear how hypocritical you sound?

If Jews cannot pray in the place, then no-one should. Simple as that.

Who cares? who cares about the FNG mosque anyway? how come Muslim history in the place is set in stone but Jewish history is not worth respecting? Do you even hear how hypocritical you sound?

Its been there 13 times longer that is why. Its more historical.

Al aqsa was there before Solomon's Temple?

I don't know who your history teacher was, but i think you should sue him.

Al aqsa was there before Solomon's Temple?

I don't know who your history teacher was, but i think you should sue him.

You think because they say Solomon's Temple was there before the Al Aqsa Mosque has bearing on anything? Solomon temple lasted what close to 600 years, and the one King Darius (Cyrus died ) paid for and Herod remodeled, wasn't even finished when destroyed by Titus, what is that about 400 years almost. So less than 1000 years did the Jews have a temple, and most of the Jews never returned to Jerusalem from Babylon. They stayed there and wrote their Talmud.

So lets see 1300 years compared to almost 1000 years, , and the temple has been long gone so what is more historical? Who was your History teacher. Solomon's temple was no more than a large house 90 by 30 feet. Is that what you want to rebuild today? No ark of the covenant , no Urim and thrumim, no temple. You can never rebuild the temple. Take a time machine back in time. You can't go back haven't you learned that yet.

See that is the Christian thing, we carry God within, we do not have to go anywhere to pray, we understand God is within, his Spirit. You still act like God is somewhere and he is not, he is everywhere. Sacred temple mount , you might be standing on the Holy of Holies. God is there, crazy , do what the Muslims do , play kickball on that nice foundation.

Forum List

Back