Yehuda Glick is a huge fan of MK Moshe Feiglin and this is his plan

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Op-Ed: My Outline for a Solution in Gaza

Clear and concise, the steps towards achieving quiet in Gaza.
Ultimatum – One warning from the Prime Minister of Israel to the enemy population, in which he announces that Israel is about to attack military targets in their area and urges those who are not involved and do not wish to be harmed to leave immediately. Sinai is not far from Gaza and they can leave. This will be the limit of Israel’s humanitarian efforts. Hamas may unconditionally surrender and prevent the attack.

Attack – Attack the entire ‘target bank’ throughout Gaza with the IDF’s maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal

Siege – Parallel to the above, a total siege on Gaza

Defense – Any place from which Israel or Israel’s forces

Conquer – After the IDF completes the "softening" of the targets with its fire-power, the IDF

Elimination- The GSS and IDF

Sovereignty – Gaza is part of our Land and we will remain there forever. Liberation of parts of our land forever is the only thing that justifies endangering our soldiers in battle to capture land. Subsequent to the elimination of terror from Gaza, it will become part of sovereign Israel and will be populated by Jews. This will also serve to ease the housing crisis in Israel. The coastal train line will be extended, as soon as possible, to reach the entire length of Gaza.

Published: Tuesday, July 15, 2014
My Outline for a Solution in Gaza - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

I didn't post it all due to rules about too much , but this guy is as radical as Bibi if not more, which is making Bibi probably more radical , elections you know.

This is unreal, maybe that is the reason the redhead right-winger got shot.

Rabbi Glick is a religious man, and according to the Jewish religion, Gaza is parts of the Land of Israel. Arching an eyebrow to that is like doing so when Christians insist Jesus is son of God

Rabbi Glick is a religious man, and according to the Jewish religion, Gaza is parts of the Land of Israel. Arching an eyebrow to that is like doing so when Christians insist Jesus is son of God

Hes a right wing lunatic who thinks he is one of Gods chosen and religious no, not if he thinks the way that guy things, nothing holy about him. You wonder why he got shot, he would just assume all the Pals get out. You have no more right there than the Pals, I can't believe you people.

Hes a right wing lunatic who thinks he is one of Gods chosen and religious no, not if he thinks the way that guy things, nothing holy about him. You wonder why he got shot, he would just assume all the Pals get out. You have no more right there than the Pals, I can't believe you people.

You avoid the main issue.

Say he's a lunatic, say he's extremist right winger, while I don't think so, your opinion is to you. Do you justify a man being shot just for his opinion?

Rabbi Kahane was also an extremist. He was also shot for his opinion.

Our prime minister Yitzhak Rabin was shot and killed by a gunman, in 1995. Also, for his opinion.

All those who condemn Rabin's assasination, are suddenly very understanding when the opinion comes from the other side of the political map.

Will you go shoot someone just because he says something unpleasant for you to hear?

Op-Ed: My Outline for a Solution in Gaza

Clear and concise, the steps towards achieving quiet in Gaza.
Ultimatum – One warning from the Prime Minister of Israel to the enemy population, in which he announces that Israel is about to attack military targets in their area and urges those who are not involved and do not wish to be harmed to leave immediately. Sinai is not far from Gaza and they can leave. This will be the limit of Israel’s humanitarian efforts. Hamas may unconditionally surrender and prevent the attack.

Attack – Attack the entire ‘target bank’ throughout Gaza with the IDF’s maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal

Siege – Parallel to the above, a total siege on Gaza

Defense – Any place from which Israel or Israel’s forces

Conquer – After the IDF completes the "softening" of the targets with its fire-power, the IDF

Elimination- The GSS and IDF

Sovereignty – Gaza is part of our Land and we will remain there forever. Liberation of parts of our land forever is the only thing that justifies endangering our soldiers in battle to capture land. Subsequent to the elimination of terror from Gaza, it will become part of sovereign Israel and will be populated by Jews. This will also serve to ease the housing crisis in Israel. The coastal train line will be extended, as soon as possible, to reach the entire length of Gaza.

Published: Tuesday, July 15, 2014
My Outline for a Solution in Gaza - Op-Eds - Arutz ShevaI didn't post it all due to rules about too much , but this guy is as radical as Bibi if not more, which is making Bibi probably more radical , elections you know. This is unreal, maybe that is the reason the redhead right-winger got shot.
An international humanitarian resettlement of palistanians is long past due, of course. Israel should establish an office of the emmigrant assistance, and palistanians can dance it from there. And if some over-exited hamas thuggy individuals get shot in the process, it will benefit the humanity whole. Cool, isn't it?

How many have your gov shot and killed because they said they were terrorists, also stone throwing young men. If someone has no problem taking my home , destroying it, and says the land I live on belongs to him and his people then he is a terrorist to me so if you can shoot terrorist why can't the Pals? (would I shoot him personally no I'm not a murderer, nor am I a thief) which he is if he thinks he can take someone's land and justifies it by some words wrote centuries ago in some book.

See your gov. can call anyone it wants a terrorist, and well I guess that goes for the Pals as well. He is not as innocent as lets on, you have lived without that temple mount for 2000 years, most more, and so to say its yours , well its not so , is it.

You sure have a double standard don't yous?

How many have your gov shot and killed because they said they were terrorists, also stone throwing young men. If someone has no problem taking my home , destroying it, and says the land I live on belongs to him and his people then he is a terrorist to me so if you can shoot terrorist why can't the Pals? (would I shoot him personally no I'm not a murderer, nor am I a thief) which he is if he thinks he can take someone's land and justifies it by some words wrote centuries ago in some book. See your gov. can call anyone it wants a terrorist, and well I guess that goes for the Pals as well. He is not as innocent as lets on, you have lived without that temple mount for 2000 years, most more, and so to say its yours , well its not so , is it. You sure have a double standard don't yous?
Ah! So, jews can't have the temple mount, because arabs stole it!! Exceptionnel!

How many have your gov shot and killed because they said they were terrorists, also stone throwing young men. If someone has no problem taking my home , destroying it, and says the land I live on belongs to him and his people then he is a terrorist to me so if you can shoot terrorist why can't the Pals? (would I shoot him personally no I'm not a murderer, nor am I a thief) which he is if he thinks he can take someone's land and justifies it by some words wrote centuries ago in some book.

See your gov. can call anyone it wants a terrorist, and well I guess that goes for the Pals as well. He is not as innocent as lets on, you have lived without that temple mount for 2000 years, most more, and so to say its yours , well its not so , is it.

In other words, you justify this

Ok. Never mind.

I see who we deal with every now and then. "Enlightened" people. Cool

Ok. Never mind.

Do you justify this mans plan ? MK Moshe Feiglin

That is a simple yes or no.

Ok. Never mind.

Some if it I agree with, some not.

There. I said it.

should I run away? will you shoot me?

Ok. Never mind.

Some if it I agree with, some not.

There. I said it.

should I run away? will you shoot me?

He pretty much said, we are attacking and blowing up Gaza so either go to Sinai, or get blown up, and then we the Jews are moving in. No I don't agree with any of it, and there would be hell to pay if this happens.

Don't you think the Pals and Hamas read this stuff, right in your papers? No wonder they are rioting, not to mention the red head guy shot and others are living in the West Bank, taking over that.

This man has got to be secular, and he is surely not a man of God, oh I forgot, the Jewish man of God thinks God tells them to kill and seize land as they are special. I may come of as sounding rude, but who in the hell does Israel government and big shots think they are?

bottom line is, you justify his assasination. Why you keep twisting it around, just say it how it is. I will respect your honesty more, and so will others, if you're blunt out say "He's a lunatic, so he deserved being shot." Not that complicated.

bottom line is, you justify his assasination. Why you keep twisting it around, just say it how it is. I will respect your honesty more, and so will others, if you're blunt out say "He's a lunatic, so he deserved being shot." Not that complicated.

How many times was he shot now, which paper is right?

He is a lunatic and well I suppose Israel shoots kids for throwing stones , so you tell me?

He not only needs a medical hospital but maybe he can go to the psych ward when he is healed:

Yehuda Glick is an American-born Jew who spends most of every day preparing for the arrival of the Messiah in Israel. He was the Executive Director of the Temple Institute before joining the Temple Mount Heritage Foundation.

The Temple Mount, or Mount Moriah, is believed to be the site of the Foundation Stone, the Holy of Holies from where God gathered the dust to create Adam and it is also the site of the first Temple built by King Solomon.

So the temple mount is the Garden of Eden? I read he wants to start the sacrificial stuff back up when they rebuild the temple. Is this guy for real?

Does he know the Genesis story is fiction. He needs help. This may of been the wake up call he needed. He lives in a fantasy world.

How many times was he shot now, which paper is right? He is a lunatic and well I suppose Israel shoots kids for throwing stones , so you tell me? He not only needs a medical hospital but maybe he can go to the psych ward when he is healed: Yehuda Glick is an American-born Jew who spends most of every day preparing for the arrival of the Messiah in Israel. He was the Executive Director of the Temple Institute before joining the Temple Mount Heritage Foundation. The Temple Mount, or Mount Moriah, is believed to be the site of the Foundation Stone, the Holy of Holies from where God gathered the dust to create Adam and it is also the site of the first Temple built by King Solomon. So the temple mount is the Garden of Eden? I read he wants to start the sacrificial stuff back up when they rebuild the temple. Is this guy for real? Does he know the Genesis story is fiction. He needs help. This may of been the wake up call he needed. He lives in a fantasy world.
Drivel.

I see her typing, but what I see is "blah blah" not newsworthy "blah blah" lunatic Zionist "blah..."

You can't recreate the past, and lets face it the history of Judaism is tradition, oral tradition which was recreated for the Jews to have a haven to live in without persecution . The Jewish temple in all three creations, Solomon, King Darius, and Herod who about rebuilt it, altogether was in existence about 1000 years, the temple mount of the Muslims about 1300 years, What does that tell you, anything at all? Where is the Ark, lost, Urim and Thummin (the dice like things the Priest brought into the Holy of Holies pretending they spoke for God) , lost, look how good your ancestors took care of stuff.

and this guy's main thing in life is to recreate a figment of his imagination, what is now is now, you can't go back, those people back then lived in their world, this is 2014, what is wrong with him?

Does he really think God is blessing this killing and fighting, stealing land , and free gov abortions and gay parades. He is a picker and chooser.

Is that the Jewish way, always wanting what others have and never being happy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back