years to find WMD's now??

evening psycho, I dont have a link but wasnt SH and Al Queda put together... I remember something fairly recently but it slips the mind right now. anyway... the USA isnt at war with the Iraqi people, only those that attack us. I do hope that once a legat government for Iraq is established the democratic[and only] way we can start withdrawing our troops. peace-keepers may be needed for sometime to come but that duty should fall on ALL democratic countrys in the world not just us. and we do have to rebuild what we tore up and I dont think that will be done anytime soon but where does it say that the military has to do the work???

But, but, but jon, if you can't find or remember a link that connects SH and Al Queda, how in heck am I supposed to grasp anything else you have to say? I can't find a link but I do remember specifically an allusion tho that connection. That's my problem, I still haven't seen any positive or credible link. Can you dig it?

The US is certainly at war against the Iraqi people, jon. I've seen it even on the right wing media. People being dragged from their houses, threatened, then let back into their houses. People being shot at and even killed then to find out that the coordinates were wrong. Children being killed, even chuches being bombed. If that ain't war against the Iraqi people, jon, I'll kiss your ass on Main Street and pay for the newspaper advertisements.

As far as peacekeepers are concerned, who broke the peace? That's the prob with most Americans. We know who is in charge. Most Arabs don't and don't care. But that's a long and convoluted subject. I'm sad that you don't already know about it.

sorry I dont have the link handy but for me saddams other links to terrorism have been shown all over...how about saddams paying of cash to suicide terrorist after the deed is done???this dont count??? as to your assumption that the USA is at war with the Iraqi people, sadly when ever there is a war some locals end up paying a heavy price...this has been true in all wars from day one. to believe your veiws would make me believe that when we liberated france from hitler in WWII we were not there to help the french people but to wage war on them...sorry but I cant buy into your veiws....please advertise in the post[washington] for the public ass-kissing..I would also like to sell tickets. as for peace-keepers and the reason they will be needed for sometime to come....Im not even going to attempt to explain as I dont think I can reach you....maybe later when I have alot more free time and patience...:cof:

Forum List

Back