Year Round Schools

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Do your kids go to year round schools?

What are your likes/dislikes about it?

Thanks!

What year was that they're gonna put in round schools?
(Tell the little shits to stand in a corner............ cameras, we're gonna need cameras.)

Don't have kids, but I always thought they were a good idea..

But i wouldn't wanna do it, I'm used to the normal schedule. even though i already graduated a year ago.

Regular school year here. But I've always been in favor of them. But I'm biased. I grew up with a mother who is a teacher, and she was for them.

Do your kids go to year round schools?

What are your likes/dislikes about it?

Thanks!

I wish that we had year round school around here so that my kids wouldn't get into drugs.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

4 of my 7 grandkids go to year round school. They live in NC. Actually, it seems to work pretty well for them. They are all involved in after school sports apart from regular school and it doesn't cause any kind of a conflict. The breaks come at a good time for them. They didn't like it the first year it began but after they got used to it, they like it alot. They get a good enough break in the summer that they can go on vacation and in December they get enough time off for Christmas that they come up to my house and eat me out of house and home and nearly bankrupt me down at Toy R Us.

Last night my wife was beating on the bedroom door and crying, yelling, and shit. I couldn't get to sleep. Finally, at around 1:00 am I got up and unlocked the door and let her out.

Last night my wife was beating on the bedroom door and crying, yelling, and shit. I couldn't get to sleep. Finally, at around 1:00 am I got up and unlocked the door and let her out.

The crying and yelling is easy to deal with if you have ear plugs.

But did you make her clean up the shit?

Forum List

Back