Year End Growth Spurt? Well, it can't be repeated.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
As I said then and I say now, the artificial GDP that Obama thought he could use to fake the American people into investing more of their life's savings in stocks is limited by now much money can get appropriated by Congress to donate to "Friends of Obama" otherwise known as The Big Banks so they will fund Democratic Party activities into the future. It is all corrupt as hell, but that is what Obama and his minions have been doing. Damn Him to Hell.

Year-end growth spurt not likely to be repeated
The Associated Press - WASHINGTON -

The burst of energy the economy showed at the end of last year isn't likely to be repeated anytime soon. The Commerce Department reported Friday that the economy grew at a 5.6 percent pace in the October-to-December quarter in its third ...
Why 5.6% GDP Burst in 2009 Is Not Sustainable Atlantic Online
US economic growth revised down BBC News

It was one thing to rescue the Big Banks (That should not have been done.). It was another thing to allow them to make outrageous profits with their borrowing interest rates set to Zero all the time they are making Billions off of Treasury notes that they have been buying that have yielded three, four and five percent interest. (Otherwise known in the drug trade as "Pure Profit.") Those billions have been used to fund the outrageous bonuses of their Executives and other corrupt minions. Congress needs to pass regulation stopping the Big Banks from making those outrageous profits at the expense of the American Taxpayers.

Last edited:
Damn the Big Banks and all of the corrupt politicians!

That free money does absolutely nothing positive for the American economy. Obama laughs and the American Public are being raped by his policies. Does all of that bonus money and free profit benefit the farmers, the service sector employees, the construction industry? Hell no. It is just profit for the banks and the bankers.

The American Militias are on the edge of going to war. At least they are talking themselves into it. Yesterday, the Obama administration started war like behavior towards the militias, fine men and women that I know quite well. Obama's corrupt actions are the first step to promote Civil War.

I have been trying to avoid that, but this totally corrupt government needs to be brought down. I am going to try to get my friends to forestall for the time being. Obama can still be brought down other ways. I favor using more peaceful means rather than the bombings and massive slaughter that might ensue if Obama keeps raiding the militias. About half a dozen militia members have disappeared in the past few days.

This is the most corrupt so-called "democracy" in world history. It has to be changed. the Legislatures of this country are ineffective. Our efforts to call for a new Constitutional convention have failed. We only have a few measures left before civil war becomes the only option.

If Obama sends the FBI my way there is going to be hell to pay.

It is one thing to spy on citizens. It is another to start killing them when they are peaceful and at home. Several years ago when I started making the circuits of the various state militia groups, I returned home to notice that an inappropriate sedan (for the middle class neighborhood I live in) was parked across the street about two houses down the street. There were two men sitting in it, just waiting for something or someone. They stuck out like a sore thumb. Well, I waited until evening and because my next door neighbor was away on vacation, I pulled two board from my backyard fence leading into his back yard and passed through his back yard and out his gate on the far side of his house. I had a plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies. Walking behind two thick bushes I crossed across my neighbor's neighbor's yard and crossed the street behind a large van that was parked in front of the third house down. I then walked up alongside of the passenger window of the sedan, knocked on the window and asked the FBI agents if they wanted some cookies. Surprised the shit out of them! I told them that if they wanted, they could come into my front room and watch television and they could keep better track of what they were watching for.

They said, "No thank you, we were just leaving." started up the sedan and drove away. Gosh, they did not even take one chocolate chip cookie.

Forum List

Back