Yeap, here i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your friend Lumpy and I are old friends...

The guy just loves me.

Other than that, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I figure your gonna get rep fast man, people like people who say what they gotta say... especially when they fight the big ones. I figure you'l get more reps than you'l loose

Im not really fond of giving a damn about whos "popular" or what not on a message board. Its the internet. Internet popularity holds no weight in my life lol and i could care less what some nub 1000 miles away has to say. Or if i hurt their massive e-feelings

I figure your gonna get rep fast man, people like people who say what they gotta say... especially when they fight the big ones. I figure you'l get more reps than you'l loose

Im not really fond of giving a damn about whos "popular" or what not on a message board. Its the internet. Internet popularity holds no weight in my life lol and i could care less what some nub 1000 miles away has to say. Or if i hurt their massive e-feelings

:eusa_hand:

im hurt.

Your friend Lumpy and I are old friends...

The guy just loves me.

Other than that, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hes the father of a good army buddy of mine. We go way back

That is cool.

But just in case you didn't pick up on my sarcasm, lumpy and I aren't always friendly.. But it's a message board, so all is fair.

Either way have fun.

:eusa_hand:

im hurt.

Aww lemme make your E-feelings better :suck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back