Yeah, those Republicans and conservatives sure are racists, aren't they??

In the state of Wyoming, a very white and conservative state, Lynn Hutchings who ran for District 42's House seat won, and she won HUGE, beating Dumbocrap, Gary Datus by 72% to 18%. Lynn Hutchings is black, a 22 year military veteran, and volunteer fire fighter. Lynn made it very clear to voters, she is very conservative, and is very proud of it. There is no mistaking where she stands on an issue. She has in the past held Bill or Rights parties and Constiution parties, long before she ever thought of running for office, and will continue to host these kinds of parties. Another party begins as Wyoming gets a truly great and patriotic American in an elected position. Hopefully her next step will be U.S. House and higher!!!

Let's all stand up and give Lynn a big standing ovation for refusing to comprimise her morals and values !! And refusing to be enslaved by the Democrat plantation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great job Lynn, and may this be just the beginning of a long a great political career for you!!!

On the link, you will need to scroll down to District #42

Wyoming 2012 General Election Results

Black conservatives are the most hated group in America...This women is a patriot

Define "patriot".

pa·tri·ot (ptr-t, -t)
n.
One who loves, supports, and defends one's country

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJNNsL8gn3s&feature=related]Black Caucus member Confronts Allen West on Sarah Palin & Tea Party Ties - YouTube[/ame]

Quite right. There was NO reason for any racist to leave the Democrat party for the Republican party. The Republican party was formed to end slavery and supported EVERY civil rights act from the reformation, EVERY ONE. Now we are subjected to the party of slavery's redefining history. LBJ got a civil rights act passed but it was far from the only one ever passed. He did it for one reason and one reason only, to garner black votes and I must admit it worked very well. The lies and propaganda that spewed forth from the DNC were very effective. But what I really do not understand to this day is how black can belong to the democrat party. It is like a Jew belonging to the Nazi party. Not making any comparison of the Nazi to the Democrat party just seems strange they would belong to a party with such a sorted past in the treatment of the black man.

Remember the 68 election when the segregationists DID leave the Democratic party and actually won a few states. It happened.

What about it? So a few Democrat segregationists left the Democrat party in the '68 election. Got proof they joined the Republican party? No...you don't. And, got any proof that they didn't rejoin the Democrat party in the next election? No...you don't. You're just simply making crap up and running with it, hoping folks will bite.

The real proof, and if they had it they would use it, is if the platform of the RNC changed to something anti-black. It did not so they have nothing but make believe.

Black conservatives are the most hated group in America...This women is a patriot

Define "patriot".

pa·tri·ot (ptr-t, -t)
n.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJNNsL8gn3s&feature=related]Black Caucus member Confronts Allen West on Sarah Palin & Tea Party Ties - YouTube[/ame]

Allen West is a loon.

He's also a huge bigot.

" The opposition vote was split successfully, with 80% of*George Wallace*supporters voting for Nixon rather than*George McGovern, unlike Wallace himself.[18]"
Silent majority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe my area bars are the only ones where the Missoura good ol boy racists are largely Republicans also.

I do not disagree at all with the Republican party's pre 1968 history you keep quoting.

I do disagree with that "welfare is used to create black dependency" rhetoric. Although interestingly enough I supoort a more CCC type welfare system but thats another post.

Anyways, arent the Democrats the "soft on immigration" giving the world to brownies?

I think this reply of mine got lost in the others. And mercifully racists must now hide themselves just a little bit. Luke until they think they're around a bunch of like minded twits.

Define "patriot".

pa·tri·ot (ptr-t, -t)
n.

Allen West is a loon.

He's also a huge bigot.

:lol:You're the loon more evidence of black conservative discrimination, Thank you for confirming my point

Yeah, those Republicans and conservatives sure are racists, aren't they??

You've just-recently......

.....huh???

smackhead.gif

In the state of Wyoming, a very white and conservative state, Lynn Hutchings who ran for District 42's House seat won, and she won HUGE, beating Dumbocrap, Gary Datus by 72% to 18%. Lynn Hutchings is black, a 22 year military veteran, and volunteer fire fighter. Lynn made it very clear to voters, she is very conservative, and is very proud of it. There is no mistaking where she stands on an issue. She has in the past held Bill or Rights parties and Constiution parties, long before she ever thought of running for office, and will continue to host these kinds of parties. Another party begins as Wyoming gets a truly great and patriotic American in an elected position. Hopefully her next step will be U.S. House and higher!!!

Let's all stand up and give Lynn a big standing ovation for refusing to comprimise her morals and values !! And refusing to be enslaved by the Democrat plantation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great job Lynn, and may this be just the beginning of a long a great political career for you!!!

On the link, you will need to scroll down to District #42

Wyoming 2012 General Election Results

Define "patriot".

170px-General_George_Washington_at_Trenton_by_John_Trumbull.jpeg

220px-Abraham_Lincoln_November_1863.jpg

r-SERGEANT-STUBBY-large570.jpg

1444.jpg

Tuskegee%20Airmen1.jpg

And, there are numerous more of which would be impossible to put here.

The race thing will never go away. We can pretend, we can exile certain words, we can actully hug but let's get down to it. We are different, we look different, we think different and we lead different lives. The point is can we unite to achieve common goals? For me the survival of America is a greater whole than anything else. This is my first message to my friends on this forum, we need to talk serious about making changes instead of butting heads.

The race thing will never go away. We can pretend, we can exile certain words, we can actully hug but let's get down to it. We are different, we look different, we think different and we lead different lives. The point is can we unite to achieve common goals? For me the survival of America is a greater whole than anything else. This is my first message to my friends on this forum, we need to talk serious about making changes instead of butting heads.

I'm an equal opportunity racist.

I'm an equal opportunity racist.

THAT is something we can agree on. I get nervous whenever I am in a crowd of similar ppl even if they look like me. My concern being something will go wrong and they'll find something different about myself humans being oh so good about that.

Forum List

Back