Yeah! This is what I want...Canadian style health care!

What our Democrats have done here in the USA is pattern Medicare after the Netherlands health care (if you can call it health care). I'm sure you know the so-called "royal house" in the Netherlands is a bunch of nazis.

But what you may not know is that nazi "prince" who was married to the current "queen" (if anyone with a brain could call her that) fell ill to cancer. He was immediately removed to another country for medical care.

They did not put him in the medical system they are forcing on all their citizens. And over there, statistics show that one in every three households has had a family member who was medically murdered or medically abused to the point of suicide.

That is the trashy system our current system is based upon.

In the USA, Rahm Emmanuel (the big Democrat and Obama advisor) has a brother, Ezekiel Emmanuel, who is an MD -- who happened to have an unsuccessful medical career. His patients kept dying and it didn't take long for everyone to stay away from that crazy guy. So what he did was latch onto Rahm's political connections, wheedle onto some influencial political boards, whereupon he installed his deadly version of "health care".

It's called "medical murder and harvesting bodies without consent".

If any of you were present or even watched those board hearings, you saw that they carefully chose witnesses to testify who happened to be full supporters of medical murder, unbridled medical experimentation on patients without their consent or knowledge, abortion AND organ harvesting without consent or knowledge.

Every single photograph that was presented as a patient who wanted to die was a patient who had been clearly subjected to very poor nursing care and there was no interest whatsoever in doing the right thing medically for that patient. None whatsoever.

Such patients were to be given high dose pain meds, tested for harvesting, then offed.

Not one person was invited to counter any of this heinous activity and chain of thought. This was a pre-planned, carefully invited effort and they claimed they were speaking for the American people and what the American people wanted and expected. And of course they all claimed to be "experts". All were clearly psychopaths.

They also demanded that all Doctors and Nurses be trained in medical murder and that this be made law.

One of those goons on that board happens to be associated with our County Hospital and until then we had no idea he supported such heinous patient treatment. In that same hospital we have learned they are medically murdering patients and it's being kept very quiet.

The private Baylor hospital systems has also very quietly signed on to this heinous activity. They've been in this picture for quite some time. We are checking now to determine which private health insurance companies are involved and you are advised to check yours and find another policy writer if yours is involved. You should not be paying for a bunch of crazies to kill you. You are paying for medical care, nor murder.

Obama has dragged the most low class, criminal elements to D.C. as his "friends" I have ever seen in my life and they want and demand a ready supply of human beings to exercise their criminal psychosis upon.

This is NOT medical care in any man's language. If you wondered why Medicare so readily pays for a "Welcome to Medicare" exam, and pays for all kinds of tests -- BUT NOT THE TREATMENT for illnesses they find, now you know.

If you have both A and B Medicare, you can send back B and disenroll from B, but not A! A is the part that gives them legal unbridled liberties to treat you like government propertie i.e. a piece of meat, not a person or a patient.

If you notice, at no point in time were you ever fully informed of anything involving A or B, and what you know is what they want you to know.

Part A, by the way, is what they claim is all rolled into your Social Security which it most certainly is not a part of Social Security any more than Part B is. They claim you only pay for Part B and therefore can dis-enroll from B, while Part A they claim is "free".

Part A was a separate payment you made in your payroll taxes. YOU paid for that garbage and there's nothing free about it. It is no "gift" from slop and slime in the Obama administration. Look at your former pay stubs. Separate entries for those deductions are clearly listed, not rolled into one.

By claiming Part A is some sort of "free" part of your Social Security, they claim they can demand the refund of all Social Security payments made to you IF you demand disenrollment from Medicare A. They have also put the squeeze on private health insurance companies (many who do go along with them by the way), not to allow you to be insured by private policy.

A smart legal team can take that one down in a heart beat, but it's Congress and the Senate who should do it. Private citizens should not have to pay a law firm to get a stinking mess straightened out that the Congress and Senate made. Particularly a stinking mess that is so heinous.

And keep in mind that same stinking mess is forced upon our military personnel via the VA hospital system. We have some huge problems in the VA hospital system, ghastly problems that are committed by doctors doing experiments on patients and even VA patients who are dying from the horrible experiments that happen to be done by none other than medical students.

We have a problem and it's a huge problem.

You end up in a coffin after their "care" and harvesting, and Obama and his goons walk off with lifetime benefits and pay.

This is hardly the American way.

Everyone should also make a lot of noise to their Congress and Senate representatives about this disgusting mess.

Piss and moan about us providing medical care for immigrants and such and the piss and moan because another country does not do it?

Sounds to me like Canada is doing what many of you want.

Piss and moan about us providing medical care for immigrants and such and the piss and moan because another country does not do it?

Sounds to me like Canada is doing what many of you want.

***Americans don't happen to want psychopaths in medical care.

Does anyone in the United States go to any of those other countries for health care? Or do they come here if they want to buy the best?

Lifespan is a junk stat. When you factor out the high American accidental death rate and race based diseases, it's a wash.

They go to India for all kinds of surgeries and transplants.
Cheaper and same care.

Really? Are their private 747s parked in India belonging to US politicians and captains of industry like there are at the airport near Mayo?

Did Ted Kennedy go to India, or any other country for that matter, to deal with his brain cancer?

I wouldn't go there.
But they ARE there and you are not denying that.
I have consistently taught here that our disease care model is the best in the world. It should be as it devours 60%, and growing, of ALL health care dollars for 4 %,and shrinking, of the population.
And 99.9% of the population can not afford a private 747.
Funny you mention the Mayo Clinic:
supports eliminating pre existing condition exclusion
supports insurance exchanges
supports subsidies for the poor to purchase insurance
supports an independent advisory payment board
supports bundled payment system
supports pay for value provisions

60%, and growing, of all health care dollars go for 4%, and shrinking, of the population for chronic disease care.
And 85% of those diseases are PREVENTABLE.

You believe that is an efficient use of resources? In 20 years 70% of all health care dollars will go for 2% of the population.
You like this trend?

Health care is one of the most expensive items of both nations’ budgets. In the United States, the various levels of government spend more per capita on health care than levels of government do in Canada. In 2004, Canada government-spending was $2,120 (in US dollars) per person on health care, while the United States government-spending $2,724.

However, U.S. government-spending covers less than half of all health care costs. Private spending for health care is also far greater in the U.S. than in Canada. In Canada, an average of $917 was spent annually by individuals or private insurance companies for health care, including dental, eye care, and drugs. In the U.S., this sum is $3,372.

In 2006, health care consumed 15.3% of U.S. annual GDP. In Canada, only 10% of GDP was spent on health care. This difference is a relatively recent development. In 1971 the nations were much closer, with Canada spending 7.1% of GDP on health while the U.S. spent 7.6%.

http://nextbigfuture.com/2009/08/com...anada-and.html
In 1971, both Canada and the US had private systems, spending 7.1% and 7.6% GDP on healthcare, respectively.

Although America decided to retain its private system, by 2004 the US federal government was actually spending $2,724(US) per capita on healthcare, while the Canadian government was spending only $2,120(US) per capita for its public system.

If America had adopted the same Canadian system, it would have been in a position to provide universal healthcare coverage for all of its citizens - and at a savings of $604(US) per capita.

From 1971-2006, the total cost of the US healthcare system had more than doubled (7.6-15.3% GDP), while the Canadian public system increased from 7.1-10.0% GDP.

Comparison studies of the 2 systems indicate that Canadians not only live longer, but enjoy a higher standard of health, a lower infant mortality rate, spend significantly less on healthcare and prescription drugs and have far lower personal bankruptcy rates attributable to healthcare costs!

Last edited:
Every single person on this piece of shit, Jew owned planet deserves a LookSee by a "qualified professional" when he/she is hurting/injured or sick. FOR FREE .
If you disagree ? I honestly hope you die before the sun comes up.
I'll attend the funeral to make sure the gene pool dries up.Comprende ?
Fucking Nazi's.

Seems there were these two dudes canoeing from Alaska to Seattle on a two-month long trip. They got sick (acute stomach virus) in Canada, found a small town that had a doctor, only to find that it would cost them $700.00 each just to see the doctor. Then they'd still have to pay for the treatment. They suffered through it 'til they found a bigger town with an indigent care center.

Yeah, that's what I want in America. :cuckoo:

Hmm.... No link? No source stated?

I would note that most of the other industrial nations have reciprocal agreements with the other nations concerning health care. Of course, since we do not have a real health care system, we do not.

Does anyone in the United States go to any of those other countries for health care? Or do they come here if they want to buy the best?

Lifespan is a junk stat. When you factor out the high American accidental death rate and race based diseases, it's a wash.

Cheaper and same care.

Or Costa Rica. Which just happens to have a much better record on longevity and infant mortality than we do.

Then don't buy insurance.

We have 3 classes of Americans these days.

Producers
Enablers
Moochers

The producers buy their own health insurance.
The enablers (the politicians and their supporters) help those without health insurance take $ at the point of a gun from the producers to pay for the health care of the moochers.
The moochers do not buy health insurance and mooch off the rest of us.

How's this for a novel approach? I went to the doctor yesterday. I got an exam, a couple tests and 3 prescriptions. I paid cash. What does that make me? A Producer, an enablers or a moocher?

And when you lay that bike down at speed, you will be a moocher, because the medical bills will bankrupt unless you have one very good insurance policy, or are in the upper 2% income level.

Cheaper and same care.

Or Costa Rica. Which just happens to have a much better record on longevity and infant mortality than we do.

Junk stats. The US saves babies other countries don't consider live births, and the US has a high accidental death rate.

Cheaper and same care.

Really? Are their private 747s parked in India belonging to US politicians and captains of industry like there are at the airport near Mayo?

Did Ted Kennedy go to India, or any other country for that matter, to deal with his brain cancer?

I wouldn't go there.
But they ARE there and you are not denying that.
I have consistently taught here that our disease care model is the best in the world. It should be as it devours 60%, and growing, of ALL health care dollars for 4 %,and shrinking, of the population.
And 99.9% of the population can not afford a private 747.
Funny you mention the Mayo Clinic:
supports eliminating pre existing condition exclusion
supports insurance exchanges
supports subsidies for the poor to purchase insurance
supports an independent advisory payment board
supports bundled payment system
supports pay for value provisions

60%, and growing, of all health care dollars go for 4%, and shrinking, of the population for chronic disease care.
And 85% of those diseases are PREVENTABLE.

You believe that is an efficient use of resources? In 20 years 70% of all health care dollars will go for 2% of the population.
You like this trend?

Thank you, Gadawg. You are always a voice of reason.

Junk stats. The US saves babies other countries don't consider live births, and the US has a high accidental death rate.

Excuses for a failed system.

Trying to save more babies then the rest of the world cares to is a failed system?

Auto accidents and gun deaths are the fault of the health care system?

Then don't buy insurance.

We have 3 classes of Americans these days.

Producers
Enablers
Moochers

The producers buy their own health insurance.
The enablers (the politicians and their supporters) help those without health insurance take $ at the point of a gun from the producers to pay for the health care of the moochers.
The moochers do not buy health insurance and mooch off the rest of us.

How's this for a novel approach? I went to the doctor yesterday. I got an exam, a couple tests and 3 prescriptions. I paid cash. What does that make me? A Producer, an enablers or a moocher?

If you have a hard time knowing that makes you a producer then I feel for you brother.
Because of the uninsured your cash payment was twice as much as what it would have been.
I am sure you will pay cash for heart surgery at 250K.
If you carry no health insurance you are a moocher.

Seems there were these two dudes canoeing from Alaska to Seattle on a two-month long trip. They got sick (acute stomach virus) in Canada, found a small town that had a doctor, only to find that it would cost them $700.00 each just to see the doctor. Then they'd still have to pay for the treatment. They suffered through it 'til they found a bigger town with an indigent care center.

This OP shows the true nature of the dimwits that are the Christian Fascists faction of the republican Party.

One of their main arguments against public health care is that EVERYONE will get it isn't it? So....The Canadian example displayed SHOULD be applauded by these numb skulls. Canadian Health care should be for Canadians...Right? Do the for-mentioned American Kayakers pay Canadian taxes? Why should they receive any benefits from Canada?

This OP shows the true nature of the dimwits that are the Christian Fascists faction of the republican Party.

One of their main arguments against public health care is that EVERYONE will get it isn't it? So....The Canadian example displayed SHOULD be applauded by these numb skulls. Canadian Health care should be for Canadians...Right? Do the for-mentioned American Kayakers pay Canadian taxes? Why should they receive any benefits from Canada?

You are right on it. I have neighbors living in a half million dollar home, mortgaged at 600K a few years ago, with no health insurance. They refuse to pay the $900 a month that I and every other responsible American pays for it. "They have to treat us if something bad happens so why should we waste our $".
Moochers are Democrats AND Republicans.

I am very fortunate that my employer pays for a premium health care policy for their employees. Even though I have Medicare now, it still covers much of what other policies do not. And when I finally retire, I surely will miss that kind of care.

The Canadian system provides basic healthcare for all its citizens, irrespective of their ability to pay.

Since money alone is not supposed to buy immediate "access," those with the greatest need receive first priority.

The Canadian system has been criticized by American conservatives, because of waiting times - but these detractors fail to factor in how the American healthcare system would cope if it was forced to provide medical services for the millions of "uninsured" and "under-insured" US citizens that require medical assistance - but can't afford it!

Last edited:
Cheaper and same care.

"high accidental death rate"
Exactly. And the costs associated with the uninsured in those cases are passed on to the insured in increased insurance premiums.
I oppose the Obama plan but the fact is the uninsured cost more as uninsured than if they were insured, without the pre-existing clause being lifted in the Obama plan of course. I also oppose that as there is no way an insurance company can operate with claimants being able to buy the insurance and file claims AFTER their incident.

Forum List

Back