Yeah, There's No Witch Hunt Going On Here....

Can we please finally get an AG.......meanest hardass and just investigate the hell out of corrupt Congress ...just the Dems of course .....see 2 can play....bet we could bump off a boatload of em because corruption is so accepted they don't try as hard to hide it.
That is an AGs job

He should not need to do it as retaliation.
what difference at this point does it make.....if ya want we can dress it up......throw in a token rhino or two
You did make the previous post didn’t you?

If a Congressman of either party is involved in criminal activity, then that Congressman deserves to be investigated

You’re supposed to investigate criminals. Not people having affairs or getting a BJ. But people who actually commit crimes like the Trump crime family.
CRIMES LIKE WHAT?? So far Mueller doesn't have anything that can't be easily defeated in court. Let the dems and their state AGs go after Trump, he has the money and the toughness to kick their ass in court.

Weird that all those people are going to jail if Mueller can be "easily defeated in court", don't ya think?

Please list the people going to jail for crimes involving Trump. I don't see any.
Manafort no
Flynn no
Popadop no
Cohen no

If/when Mueller can get a crime that sticks to Trump, I'll be the first to say he deserved it. Until then, the Mueller investigation was started as a counter-insurgency investigation to see what Russia did to affect the 2016 election, and found nothing significant, and should have folded. Instead, Mueller's democrats are using gestapo and KGB tactics to go after members of the Trump team. Hope you're proud of the way the FBI trapped Flynn an Popadopulos over BS.

I don’t support impeaching Trump.......yet

Let’s wait for the Mueller report and see if impeachment is warranted
I don’t want to see impeachment over a blow job

It wasn't a BJ, but obstruction and perjury. He also lost his law license, so the crimes were significant. Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia
Perjury over a blow job...worthy of Congressional censure not impeachment.

I don’t want to see Trump impeached over paying off Stormy Daniels and the Playboy bunny. Censure ..yes

But if Trump has done something more serious, impeachment is necessary

Nobody is above the law

Wow, we are fighting over who tells the most lies, steals, cheats & works against the general population the Most. seems to be no doubt from any side that our government is populated with dishonest people only interested in promoting their own agenda.

If there's no crimes...then investigations will reveal that.

What are you Trumpers afraid of?

You’re supposed to investigate criminals. Not people having affairs or getting a BJ. But people who actually commit crimes like the Trump crime family.
CRIMES LIKE WHAT?? So far Mueller doesn't have anything that can't be easily defeated in court. Let the dems and their state AGs go after Trump, he has the money and the toughness to kick their ass in court.

Weird that all those people are going to jail if Mueller can be "easily defeated in court", don't ya think?

Please list the people going to jail for crimes involving Trump. I don't see any.
Manafort no
Flynn no
Popadop no
Cohen no

If/when Mueller can get a crime that sticks to Trump, I'll be the first to say he deserved it. Until then, the Mueller investigation was started as a counter-insurgency investigation to see what Russia did to affect the 2016 election, and found nothing significant, and should have folded. Instead, Mueller's democrats are using gestapo and KGB tactics to go after members of the Trump team. Hope you're proud of the way the FBI trapped Flynn an Popadopulos over BS.

Yes, you're seeing the low hanging fruit going to jail early...and Mr Mueller is not finished. Really? Gestapo and KGB? Nah, no crazy here...:cuckoo:

Oh, and everyone that has gone to jail, gave up the goods on Crooked Donnie, even dirty double dealing Paul Manifort. Sit back, relax and wait for further indictments. You're living through history. People remember where they were in times like this.

1. Entrapment by a partisan investigation, like Flynn and Popadop
2. A double-standard, like Hillary got when the FBI didn't really investigate her, and then when they had her for her illegal server (and Foundation?) they waived it off for "intent"

We'll see if a 2nd special counsel for Hillary and the deep state criminals can level the playing field

Manafort no
Flynn no
Popadop no
Cohen no

Yes, you're seeing the low hanging fruit going to jail early...and Mr Mueller is not finished. Really? Gestapo and KGB? Nah, no crazy here...:cuckoo:

Oh, and everyone that has gone to jail, gave up the goods on Crooked Donnie, even dirty double dealing Paul Manifort. Sit back, relax and wait for further indictments. You're living through history. People remember where they were in times like this.

If / when Trump wins in 2020 all the so called "crimes" expire, so we'll see what happens.

It's become monotonous and tiresome

Every week a new "we got him now!!!!"

I would encourage all people, especially conservatives, too drop your party affiliation. Party affiliation clouds your vision. It forces you to accept and even defend things you would otherwise denounce.

There is mounting evidence that Trump has committed impeachable offenses. The Dems are certainly going to investigate him, and I think the odds are he will be impeached. However he will more than likely be acquitted by the senate just as Clinton was.

Deal with it!

Manafort no
Flynn no
Popadop no
Cohen no

If / when Trump wins in 2020 all the so called "crimes" expire, so we'll see what happens.

Wow, hanging your hopes on a status of limitations? You must be so proud...

The looney left wing base is demanding impeachment. Trump knows it, and Nancy knows it. She really doesn’t have a choice. She will have to spend a great deal of political capital before 2020 election impeaching Trump. Will that work out for the Dems better than it did for the Republicans?

Yeah...but what about impeached for illegal hush money payments over a blow job?

Clinton wasn’t impeached for hush money. He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. Why do you just make shit up? Everybody here knows how to use google......except you perhaps.

Wait let me get this right, if a Republican elected Official uses his position to force an underling into having sex with him, THAT is a crime.... But when A democratic President does it and then LIES under Oath about that is just his private Business? I got that right?

not afraid.....but in the spirit of truth justice and all, investigations of dem congress critters are in order...not afraid are ya

Last edited:
Can we please finally get an AG.......meanest hardass and just investigate the hell out of corrupt Congress ...just the Dems of course .....see 2 can play....bet we could bump off a boatload of em because corruption is so accepted they don't try as hard to hide it.
That is an AGs job

He should not need to do it as retaliation.
what difference at this point does it make.....if ya want we can dress it up......throw in a token rhino or two
You did make the previous post didn’t you?

If a Congressman of either party is involved in criminal activity, then that Congressman deserves to be investigated
Unless he is a Democratic President that used his position to coerce an underling into having sex with him ( which by the way IS a crime) and then lies under oath about it, right?

How exactly do you know what Mueller has?

Yeah...but what about impeached for illegal hush money payments over a blow job?

Clinton wasn’t impeached for hush money. He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. Why do you just make shit up? Everybody here knows how to use google......except you perhaps.

Buck tooth MORON suits you well. Trump could be impeached for illegal hush money payments, not Clinton.

How exactly do you know what Mueller has?

CNN reports at least 6 separate investigations, plus whatever bullshit the House dems want to look into.
Trump the focus of at least 6 investigations - CNN Video

Mueller was charged with looking into Russian meddling, and that blossomed into everything and anything Trump. Since the initial investigation was illegal, i.e. started w/o any evidence of Trump wrongdoing, anything they come up with that is Trump related is probably bullshit.

So we know Mueller has a lot of perjury traps, and ancient crimes, and tax evasion, and not much regarding the collusion delusion.

Forum List

Back