yeah, it's expensive

It reminds me of how Audi took a few years to get their all wheel drive tuned in but once they did nothing could touch them on the circuit.

Don't know. This one has a 90 mile range. Which isn't that impressive but 0-60 in 1.8 sec is jaw dropping. If you watch the video the hole shot is the key. You can't get that kind of rpm control with a gas engine.
World

Don't know. This one has a 90 mile range. Which isn't that impressive but 0-60 in 1.8 sec is jaw dropping. If you watch the video the hole shot is the key. You can't get that kind of rpm control with a gas engine.
World

I bet the range is 90 miles at about 30 mph and I bet you need to plug the little beauty in again after the quarter mile run.

World

I bet the range is 90 miles at about 30 mph and I bet you need to plug the little beauty in again after the quarter mile run.

Either way... Not a very practical way to take the kids to Grandma's house.

I wonder how heavy the battery is and how long it lasts which brings up the point of what the hell you do with the thousand pound toxic hunk of junk when it wears down and how much it costs to replace it.

I wonder how heavy the battery is and how long it lasts which brings up the point of what the hell you do with the thousand pound toxic hunk of junk when it wears down and how much it costs to replace it.

That's a problem Liberals are not interested in addressing as long as their technologies go against Big Oil.

Forum List

Back