Yeah - it's a depression. What have you done?

The unemployed in America are very similar to the "disabled in wheelchairs" in that their "mobility" is hampered, arguably for very different reasons... Why not just ask them to stand up Joe?

o now i am damaged forever...

lol you are such a fucking joke....you dont even get it

Frankly - I don't.

The post was referencing a failed idiot who's scaring America with a "depression" that his administration has overseen for the last 3.5 years. And now he wants four more year of failed policy.

You, my dear, are the fucking joke for swallowing this bullshit.

you like to think everyone but you is swallowing bullshit....think again.....

as for biden and his remarks...biden is an idiot....who denies that....

as for you and what you are....well you are less than biden....i dont remember him calling us troops cannon fodder...do you

as for you and what you are....well you are less than biden....i dont remember him calling us troops cannon fodder...do you

I don't remember him serving. Do you?

Did You?

You're a serious mental case.

Seriously.

Since when did a nut job flag-burner like you ever give a fuck about a vet.

We seriously don't need support from people of your ilk.

Did You?

Seriously.

you keep proving which of us is the mental case...go back to your little social group where you can bad mouth people without being called on it...damn you are such a little bit of pond scum and like mal you continue to float to the top....or at least you think its the top....

i dont have to out partioteer you......that is what you dont have a fucking clue about

Did You?

Seriously.

you keep proving which of us is the mental case...go back to your little social group where you can bad mouth people without being called on it...damn you are such a little bit of pond scum and like mal you continue to float to the top....or at least you think its the top....

i dont have to out partioteer you......that is what you dont have a fucking clue about

Whatever. Every time you engage me your hormones are in overload.

Take a med and get back to me when you're stable.

If you choose not to, I could give a rat's ass. You're just another random, run of the mill. Internet nut job.

you have those insults down pat.....

you dont give a rats ass but here you are...name calling.....

you like name calling dont yo u....;

like calling american soldiers cannon fodder

Shut up you guys. Republicans don't want to the country to be better. It only proves all their policies are failures. If they can keep the country from improving, they can say, "See, Democrats aren't any better". They hope to realize their dream of America being owned by corporations.

you have those insults down pat.....

you dont give a rats ass but here you are...name calling.....

you like name calling dont yo u....;

like calling american soldiers cannon fodder

Jesus Gurgler. You sound like you're ready to blow a gasket. Chill out.
Maybe if you can provide the coordinates of your trailer, I can have an EMS crew swing by and check you out. Make sure your bags are empty, etc.

Shut up you guys. Republicans don't want to the country to be better. It only proves all their policies are failures. If they can keep the country from improving, they can say, "See, Democrats aren't any better". They hope to realize their dream of America being owned by corporations.

where i sit Democrats aint any better Dean.....Countries biggest Economy,11% unemployment,Education Budget CUT,Health Benefits to the Elderly,Handicapped,Infirmed and Kids CUT.....the State in dire financial straits......yea i dont think Democrats are any better....you going to leave the thread now?.....

where i sit Democrats aint any better Dean.....Countries biggest Economy,11% unemployment,Education Budget CUT,Health Benefits to the Elderly,Handicapped,Infirmed and Kids CUT.....the State in dire financial straits......yea i dont think Democrats are any better....you going to leave the thread now?.....

Dean do one of his driveby's?......

Forum List

Back