“Yeah, it was a mistake,”

Tell you what: let's change the income tax so that you can choose which programs you want to fund and which you don't want to fund. That way, if you don't want to pay for Social Security, you don't have to, and if you don't want to pay for welfare, you don't have to, and if you don't want to fund the Department of Defense, you don't have to.

You should approve of that system, shouldn't you?

change a few words and terms here and there, and the above is pretty much the "platform" of the Confederate States....Secede brip....

they don't care if they are forcing someone to pay for something that is against their personal and/or religious beliefs.........

You mean like WARS ?????
Losing an argument.............start calling people names..........then if the desired results are not accomplished change the subject. Alinsky would be proud of you.

I asked you a simple question..........what is that answer.

You don't think people have personal or religious objections to wars?
Why should they pay for them?

Tell you what: let's change the income tax so that you can choose which programs you want to fund and which you don't want to fund. That way, if you don't want to pay for Social Security, you don't have to, and if you don't want to pay for welfare, you don't have to, and if you don't want to fund the Department of Defense, you don't have to.

Sounds stupid doesn't it?

Why libertarians aren't taken seriously

That's the system you want, isn't it? Yes or no.

change a few words and terms here and there, and the above is pretty much the "platform" of the Confederate States....Secede brip....

I don't want the feds to kill me, so I'll hold off on that.

However, I do approve of that system. No explain why you don't. Then explain why turds like you are always whining about how you have to pay for the national defense.

However, I do approve of that system. No explain why you don't. Then explain why turds like you are always whining about how you have to pay for the national defense.

Moron, there IS a difference between "national defense" and wars for OIL.....

Forum List

Back