Yeah I'm here...

Whats going on everybody?!

I'm new here. I'm young... sort of. Just got out of high school and I'm on Air Force DEP until they send me off to Texas for basic training and what not in April. Until then I'm just being a burden on society and all that.:eusa_angel:

Oh... and I'm a libertarian at heart... well progressive libertarian... cuz for some reason I registered Democrat and supported Obama and still f-ing do!! (probably cause I'm black lol;)) And no I'm not a damn blue dog... their "moderates"... moderation is stupid. lol I'm for universal health care (the real thing not the "public option" bullsh**... single payer baby), for universal child care... public transit and all that good stuff. I guess my political philosophy is stay the f*ck up out of my business and give me what the f*ck I want and I'll be fine. Free market? Good. Abortion? Sure. Gays? What you do on your spare time is none of my business. War? If your gonna do it be smart about it *cough* invade the right f-in country *cough*. Guns? Mine are all loaded. :beer: I don't cuss like this on a regular basis... so don't worry.LOL God bless. ;)

How are you a libertarian that supports the free market and universal healthcare?

It's the Cool thing to be when you are a Liberal who is Afraid of the Word Liberal...

:)

peace...

I know plenty, in matter of fact I know alot within the actual LP which I don't subscribe to or support in most cases. Regardless... let's just agree to disagree so I can go to sleep I'm a free thinker meaning I don't subscribe to every idea attributed to any one ideology. Sound fair?

You Related to anyone here?... You don't have to say who, just yes or no.

peace...

I know plenty, in matter of fact I know alot within the actual LP which I don't subscribe to or support in most cases. Regardless... let's just agree to disagree so I can go to sleep I'm a free thinker meaning I don't subscribe to every idea attributed to any one ideology. Sound fair?

peace...

I've got a lot of family, so maybe? LOL

peace...

I've got a lot of family, so maybe? LOL

You'd Know...

Do you Know?...

peace...

Forum List

Back