Yeah...I'm another AOL refugee

Anne wrote: C'mon, RWC. You know nobody opens mail from a right-wing crackpot! Does Dbrod?!

RWC: You and Dbrod BOTH read my e-mail message about the new message board, but Pinky Toast didn't because she never opened it. Neither did Matthew 154 nor SassyIrishLassl9. I tried to include Pagen Kmuck but AOL kept rejecting it as invalid address, and I could not remember the real screen name of Annerexic.

gezztoo Read: 4/5/2009 8:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Spindleman51 Read: 4/5/2009 12:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
MombrandtII Read: 4/5/2009 9:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Matthew154 (not yet read)
IRabbit Read: 4/10/2009 9:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Jim73CO Read: 4/6/2009 8:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
aka520a Read: 4/5/2009 11:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
change4us5 Read: 4/5/2009 11:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
[email protected]
(not yet read)
dbrod12152 Read: 4/5/2009 7:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
AnnECUCherry Read: 4/5/2009 11:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
TonyeyesColorado Read: 4/5/2009 10:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
[email protected]
(not yet read)
RightwngCrackpot Read: 4/5/2009 11:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

Sent: 4/5/2009 8:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
You spelled my screen name wrong, Dude . : :(eusa_snooty::eusa_snooty:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....there you are, pinkytoast! Damn, girl.............i sent ya two e-mails telling you where we all went and you didn't even open them!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ha ha ah ah

.................aaaaaaaah but we missed ya and i'm glad you're here.

Rwc: :)

So sorry,RWC,been very busy trying to save my career,it is good to see some remnants of the old bunch,this board might be a bit much for my style,I enjoy confrontations,jousting with nasty declarations and obscenities,we have enough "brilliant" journalists,lying through their teeth,this board seems to be one big Op-Ed page and more of the same bullshit of one-upsmanship and futuristic fantasies,I egged NorthEaster over here and he is not impressed,either,such is life,"You can never go home again",Thomas Wolfe was correct,besides,this board's format unravels my true identity as one computer illiterate,I need that? :eek::eek::eek:

Your not on AOL any longer, so please get rid of the red lettering. Have you even looked at your post? Can you read it without trying to adjust your eyes? This is a grown up board...it's OK to just use the standard color of black. By the way...welcome to the board.
Surely,you are jesting,to critique my choice of colors is as crazy as telling me to eat green tomatoes,get a life and worry about your own insecurities,before you plan my life for me,comprende,Homer?

So sorry,RWC,been very busy trying to save my career,it is good to see some remnants of the old bunch,this board might be a bit much for my style,I enjoy confrontations,jousting with nasty declarations and obscenities,we have enough "brilliant" journalists,lying through their teeth,this board seems to be one big Op-Ed page and more of the same bullshit of one-upsmanship and futuristic fantasies,I egged NorthEaster over here and he is not impressed,either,such is life,"You can never go home again",Thomas Wolfe was correct,besides,this board's format unravels my true identity as one computer illiterate,I need that? :eek::eek::eek:

Your not on AOL any longer, so please get rid of the red lettering. Have you even looked at your post? Can you read it without trying to adjust your eyes? This is a grown up board...it's OK to just use the standard color of black. By the way...welcome to the board.
Surely,you are jesting,to critique my choice of colors is as crazy as telling me to eat green tomatoes,get a life and worry about your own insecurities,before you plan my life for me,comprende,Homer?

I won't need to read what you have to say, Gomer, comprende? Geeze talk about insucurities? Your color is like your baby blankie for sucking your thumb, I guess.

They've got some here that are all freaky about form over content. And they tend to wander topically until they find a sniping point. Watch out for curse laden PMs and de-reps. Weird. It's as if they've got a hybrid of OCD, ADHD and Tourette's.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back