Yeah, I am here

well--ask the pharaoh ! or Sam the Sham !

Pharaoh were only government heads, they were called 'gods' because of the actual translation of the word, meaning that which can 'grant and take life'. Before the English modified the meaning a little it was used to mean 'ruler' as well, or 'president'. Remember, you are talking about English translations of a primitive language. To them they also used the same word for heavens and sky (heaven being space).

And: Who the what?

Pharaoh were only government heads, they were called 'gods' because of the actual translation of the word, meaning that which can 'grant and take life'. Before the English modified the meaning a little it was used to mean 'ruler' as well, or 'president'. Remember, you are talking about English translations of a primitive language. To them they also used the same word for heavens and sky (heaven being space).

And: Who the what?

nm--before your time

What to Do About Hairballs

Kitten,

A friend of mine here has her profile comments hidden. There isn't even a tab for them - there is an 'about me' tab, stat tab, contact tab and blog tab, but no view comment tab and I know she has them because I posted some. Is it possible that has she deleted all profile comments and that tab will not show up again until she has some comments?

If she just has them hidden, I would like to be able to do the same. Thanks!

Don't know that, I am still trying to figure out all the nifty things myself, anyone else know how to?

Thanks. I'm checking with her, and if she doesn't know what has happened, I'll ask Manuel.

Thanks. I'm checking with her, and if she doesn't know what has happened, I'll ask Manuel.

Click on your name to get to your profile. Click in each of the boxes (one per message), scroll down to the bottom left where it says "delete messages".

Click on your name to get to your profile. Click in each of the boxes (one per message), scroll down to the bottom left where it says "delete messages".

I know how to delete message. I was just wondering if my friend had found a way to make all her profile comments private.

Well, if I could explaine HOW I did it I would share the weath. I know Sharepoint, not this.. LOL

Forum List

Back