Yeah, I am here

there are others on here. you will see them soon. a few are very radical in the references to christians. but not as bad as lightfoot...of course he was an atheist.

i cannot tell you how glad i am we are here...i have missed yall so much.

~happy dance~

there are others on here. you will see them soon. a few are very radical in the references to christians. but not as bad as lightfoot...of course he was an atheist.

i cannot tell you how glad i am we are here...i have missed yall so much.

~happy dance~

We missed you too . . . that's why an 'in search of' mission to find you. ;)

Just means technology advancements alter my beliefs more. *smirk* I rarely mention it to those who don't identify as pagans just because it's a lot to explain, but that answer is as good as any for now.

Last edited:
Technology alters your beliefs? How ?

I am a computer programmer, so by the definition of what magic is, it's my magic and my science. I follow ancient Egyptian myth for my personal beliefs, they were designed only to 'fill in the blanks', so if science and technology can't answer a question I fall back on them, while the bulk of my beliefs are scientific. Not science fiction like 'scientologists' with alien ghosts and all that other stuff.

I am a computer programmer, so by the definition of what magic is, it's my magic and my science. I follow ancient Egyptian myth for my personal beliefs, they were designed only to 'fill in the blanks', so if science and technology can't answer a question I fall back on them, while the bulk of my beliefs are scientific. Not science fiction like 'scientologists' with alien ghosts and all that other stuff.

What are ancient Egyptian beliefs ? Just a couple

You DIDN'T tell them about the nekkid orgies.....did you?????????

I didn't - I swear I never mentioned anything about nekkid. roflmao

I didn't mention sacrifices either. lol

I swear, people get the craziest ideas when they hear the words Pagan and witch. :::Shaking head:::

I didn't - I swear I never mentioned anything about nekkid. roflmao

I didn't mention sacrifices either. lol

I swear, people get the craziest ideas when they hear the words Pagan and witch. :::Shaking head:::

Yeah..../laughs/...like we can turn them into frogs.....that one always makes me giggle...

only in passing....lol....come on we got to live up to our "reps"
personally i am interested in the human sacrfice thing.....just trying to think who can go first....

I have a few ideas and I'll bet you have the same ideas. roflmao ;)

only in passing....lol....come on we got to live up to our "reps"
personally i am interested in the human sacrfice thing.....just trying to think who can go first....[/QUOTE

Don't you think we should get to know them better first? Then it will become apparent....

Sis, that would be like naming and or feeding a stray. lol

You know that some idiot somewhere is going to take this out of context and make it sound serious. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back