Yeah, I am here

B

Beansidhe

Yup. I made it. I am a pagan. Go ahead, flame me. My sisters will protect me.:lol:

Yup. I made it. I am a pagan. Go ahead, flame me. My sisters will protect me.:lol:

Way to jump in head first.

Welcome.

BTW - Nobody gives a rats patootie if you're a Pagan, and nobody will flame you unless you start in first. Well, except Allie.. but she's like a pet you've had too long.. Just don't have the heart to get rid of them.

we are all here...you dont know how glad that makes me...i dont even do golo anymore....its very interesting on here...welcome sister

did you see what that nut paid for savannah to have a psychological test?
did you?

Welcome Baby Squirrel!

We always have your back!! Just yell!

(((HUGS)))

Is it possible to make the newest comments appear at the top of the page instead of having to scroll down to the bottom every time?

So what in the hell do pagans do then ?

We do the same things that everyone else does with the exception that we don't ram our religious or non-religious beliefs down the throats of others.

We work; we raise our families; we celebrate holidays; we get sick; we cry; we laugh; we worry; we enjoy life.

We do the same things that everyone else does with the exception that we don't ram our religious or non-religious beliefs down the throats of others.

We work; we raise our families; we celebrate holidays; we get sick; we cry; we laugh; we worry; we enjoy life.

you left out dancing in the moonlight nekkid and the mass orgies lol
*rolling eyes* well said sister

Forum List

Back