Yeah for left-wing genocide

How dumb does one have to be to not understand that government will (and already has admitted) have to "ration" healthcare when they don't have the money (which they don't, saying as they are currently $16 trillion in the hole)?

I'm just curious what the idiot liberal dumbocrats will say when the elderly are turned down for life saving surgery and anyone over 55 is denied transplant surgery because the government deems it "not cost effective" when weighing cost vs. life expectancy? I'm sure they will still scream "it's not a death panel" and "tin foil hat". It would be hilarious discussing how stupid these people are if it wasn't so tragic.

Private insurance already "rations" healthcare by declaring "pre-existing conditions", and most babies born are covered under PRIVATE insurance, not Public (which mostly goes to old people and folks private insurance wouldn't touch.)

Future of Obamacare? NHS doc describes horrific baby starving practice

During the healthcare debate, conservatives repeatedly warned of the consequences of government controlled healthcare. One of those would be so called death panels - basically the government, due to lack of funds, deciding who lives and who dies. To get a glimpse of the future of Obamacare, just look to England, where a disturbing new report reveals how the NHS is starving disabled children to death.

UK putting sick/disabled babies on ‘death pathways’ – Glenn Beck

Yanno Fart Smeller, you'd get a lot farther trying to prove your point if you'd actually understand the words you are using and their actual definitions. This particular thing has NOTHING TO DO WITH GENOCIDE.

I believe the word you're looking for is "infanticide".

in·fan·ti·cide
[in-fan-tuh-sahyd] Show IPA

noun
1. the act of killing an infant.

2. the practice of killing newborn infants.

3. a person who kills an infant.

Infanticide | Define Infanticide at Dictionary.com

Genocide is much different......................

gen·o·cide
[jen-uh-sahyd] Show IPA

noun the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Genocide | Define Genocide at Dictionary.com

You might want to use a dictionary before you start coming up with all those scary words you conservatives like to use. I have yet to see any kind of evidence that genocide is being practiced by anyone in this country.

How dumb does one have to be to not understand that government will (and already has admitted) have to "ration" healthcare when they don't have the money (which they don't, saying as they are currently $16 trillion in the hole)?

I'm just curious what the idiot liberal dumbocrats will say when the elderly are turned down for life saving surgery and anyone over 55 is denied transplant surgery because the government deems it "not cost effective" when weighing cost vs. life expectancy? I'm sure they will still scream "it's not a death panel" and "tin foil hat". It would be hilarious discussing how stupid these people are if it wasn't so tragic.

Private insurance already "rations" healthcare by declaring "pre-existing conditions", and most babies born are covered under PRIVATE insurance, not Public (which mostly goes to old people and folks private insurance wouldn't touch.)

And the difference is, you can change insurance ANY time you want. You can't change the government any time you want - it's called treason and it's an offense that will end with you being executed. Nobody has ever been executed for changing insurances.

It's the fundamental difference between keeping power in the hands of the people through the free market, and surrendering all power to the government through government solutions. Something you just can't comprehend (or, maybe you can, but are willing to surrender your freedom in exchange for the government forcing others to provide for you).

Yanno Fart Smeller, you'd get a lot farther trying to prove your point if you'd actually understand the words you are using and their actual definitions. This particular thing has NOTHING TO DO WITH GENOCIDE.

in·fan·ti·cide

noun

gen·o·cide
[jen-uh-sahyd] Show IPA

noun the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

You might want to use a dictionary before you start coming up with all those scary words you conservatives like to use. I have yet to see any kind of evidence that genocide is being practiced by anyone in this country.

Like a typical biker, you're clearly a high school drop out and drug user (brain is clearly never used and fried).

It's not actually "infanticide" either stupid. And my point was that they will start killing babies for reasons far beyond what they currently are - namely to eliminate a racial, political (most likely), or cultural group. In other words..... wait for it....... wait for it....... here it comes smelly, uneducated, filthy biker.... GENOCIDE!!! Sad that you're the only one who didn't understand that. I didn't even have to explain this to other dumbocrats.

in·fan·ti·cide

noun

gen·o·cide
[jen-uh-sahyd] Show IPA

Like a typical biker, you're clearly a high school drop out and drug user (brain is clearly never used and fried).

It's not actually "infanticide" either stupid. And my point was that they will start killing babies for reasons far beyond what they currently are - namely to eliminate a racial, political (most likely), or cultural group. In other words..... wait for it....... wait for it....... here it comes smelly, uneducated, filthy biker.... GENOCIDE!!! Sad that you're the only one who didn't understand that. I didn't even have to explain this to other dumbocrats.

So sorry that your spin machine is broken. You've been screaming about abortion, which is actually infanticide rather than genocide.

By the way Fart Smeller, wanna tell us all which group is having genocide brought upon them via the vehicle of infanticide? (I know you're gonna have trouble reading that sentence, so you've got a couple of days to answer so you can get someone else with a higher IQ to decipher it for you).

And the difference is, you can change insurance ANY time you want. You can't change the government any time you want - it's called treason and it's an offense that will end with you being executed. Nobody has ever been executed for changing insurances.

It's the fundamental difference between keeping power in the hands of the people through the free market, and surrendering all power to the government through government solutions. Something you just can't comprehend (or, maybe you can, but are willing to surrender your freedom in exchange for the government forcing others to provide for you).

Guy, the thing is most of us have no say in our insurance. We get whatever our companies give us, and once a year, we get the once a year meeting to find out what bad options we are going to get.

HMO's used be be called "Horrible Medical Options".... this year, our HR Lady stated she wished we had an HMO.

You can't change the government any time you want - it's called treason

Funny, I thought it was called "An Election".... and it was a wonderful part of the process.

And I'd trust my fellow citizens to do the right thing on health care before I'd trust a greedy CEO trying to increase the bottom line.

Let's not forget, the reason why I had enough was because after six years of working for a company, and paying for/working for my insurance, they got rid of me after I had a couple of expensive operations. So, no, I don't trust the "Freedom" of putting my life in the hands of someone who only looks at me as an "expense".

You really think that private insurance is going to happily pay for those things?

Triage: Fired because of medical expenses? A Peoria case

Tony Dewitt was not going to win his battle with prostate cancer. He knew it. His wife, Phillis, knew it. The people at the hospital where she worked knew it.

But still, Phillis was taken aback when her supervisor asked whether Tony planned to seek hospice care.

"He's not ready to give up," Dewitt said she responded.

When her boss raised the subject again a few months later, Dewitt realized executives were monitoring Tony's soaring medical bills. "He still wants to fight," she explained, feeling defensive.

Months later, Proctor Hospital suddenly fired Dewitt over an allegation of insubordination. Dewitt, whose employment record was spotless, has another explanation: "They got rid of me because of his medical expenses."

Now the former nurse manager is locked in a high-profile legal battle with the Peoria hospital, which vigorously disputes her charge. A trial is set for this year after the 7th Circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals in Chicago reversed a lower court's decision to dismiss the case.

Tony Dewitt died in August 2006, feeling betrayed by an institution he depended on for scans and emergency medical services.

They've already started..Obama is proposing upping the medicare age again, to 67. I see sick people every day who are putting off medical care until they get medicare.

And medicaid cuts off at 60. The one medicaid plan in oregon for single adults is closed to new applicants, and has a $913 income standard. You can't walk in and get medical, if you're an adult. And if you're over 60 it's an automatic denial.

Slowly but surely phasing out the old folks.

Forum List

Back