Yeah....about that whole "Obama is a Muslim" thing

bullshit. she was 6 when they were married. she was 9 when they had sex.
She was between 6 (Bukhari, Muslim) and 14-15 (Mishkat al-Masabih, Ibn Kathir) at the time of her betrothal and between 9 (B., Mus.) and 19-20 (M., K.) when she joined the Prophet's household in Madinah. If you can find an authentic report from any collection that mentions "sex" at that specific age, please feel free to share it.

you are being a bad muslim by lying about the prophet.:lol:
:rofl:

Like I care if a kafir thinks I'm a "bad Muslim." You're right, Allie; when it comes to things like that, I really don't care what any of you think. :thup:

She was between 6 (Bukhari, Muslim) and 14-15 (Mishkat al-Masabih, Ibn Kathir) at the time of her betrothal and between 9 (B., Mus.) and 19-20 (M., K.) when she joined the Prophet's household in Madinah. If you can find an authentic report from any collection that mentions "sex" at that specific age, please feel free to share it.

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65 Sahih Bukhari

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.

Nothing about sex, I see. The "consummation" refers not to consummation in the Western sense, but to her fulfillment of the marriage contract by joining his household after remaining with her own family for several years:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. - Sahih Muslim, Marriage, no. 3310​

Obama and his first class Arabic accent disagree.

"Here is Obama reciting the Shahada in public on the record.

Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth."

In an interview with Nicholas Kristof, published in The New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer, the Adhan, "with a first-class [Arabic] accent."

The opening lines of the Adhan (Azaan) is the Shahada:

"Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet... "

According to Islamic scholars, reciting the Shahada, the Muslim declaration of faith, makes one a Muslim. This simple yet profound statement expresses a Muslim's complete acceptance of, and total commitment to, the message of Islam."

Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer NYT - Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

So because he thinks a prayer is pleasing in an auditory way, this makes him a muslim.

Yeah, um, no.

On that note, I really like Steve Earl, and I think it's cool how he implements the muslim prayer into the music at the end of "John Walker Lindh's Blues".

It's pleasing to me in an auditory way.

That must make me a muslim too.

Obama and his first class Arabic accent disagree.

"Here is Obama reciting the Shahada in public on the record.

Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth."

In an interview with Nicholas Kristof, published in The New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer, the Adhan, "with a first-class [Arabic] accent."

The opening lines of the Adhan (Azaan) is the Shahada:

"Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet... "

According to Islamic scholars, reciting the Shahada, the Muslim declaration of faith, makes one a Muslim. This simple yet profound statement expresses a Muslim's complete acceptance of, and total commitment to, the message of Islam."

Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer NYT - Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

So because he thinks a prayer is pleasing in an auditory way, this makes him a muslim.

Yeah, um, no.

On that note, I really like Steve Earl, and I think it's cool how he implements the muslim prayer into the music at the end of "John Walker Lindh's Blues".

It's pleasing to me in an auditory way.

That must make me a muslim too.

Yer a terrrrrrrst!!! derp-a-derp!

Sooo...you're saying Obama is too stupid to know what he's saying to Muslims?

Or is he intentionally deceitful?

Narrated 'Aisha:

Nothing about sex, I see. The "consummation" refers not to consummation in the Western sense, but to her fulfillment of the marriage contract by joining his household after remaining with her own family for several years:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. - Sahih Muslim, Marriage, no. 3310​

bullshit!! :lol:

she was admitted to his house because HE WAS FUCKING HER AT NINE YEARS OLD!!! :eek:

Narrated 'Aisha:

bullshit!! :lol:

she was admitted to his house because HE WAS FUCKING HER AT NINE YEARS OLD!!! :eek:
You've been given plenty of chances to offer proof. Plenty of ahadith describe sex explicitly. Why can't you find me an example of a sexual encounter that took place when she was nine? :eusa_whistle:

Kuffar are perverts.

Forum List

Back