Yeah....about that whole "Obama is a Muslim" thing

only the good ones?

cherry-picker!!!:lol:

The ones who weren't hypocrites, oppressors, idolaters, polytheists, etc., yes.

how about the pedophiles? the ones like muhammed who had sex with a 9 year old girl when he was 53?

It was special Muslim sex, so really it was holy.
And a 9 year old girl, once married to the Prophet, is magically no longer a child..so the usual rules don't apply...

And btw, if we commit sacrilege against Mohommed....we get a big ugly fatwa on our heads.

But if they commit sacrilege against Christ....it's okay, because they're right.

It's doubtful he would recite a prayer which Muslims consider a statement of faith, given his intimate understanding of Islam, if he didn't mean it as a statement of faith.

Unless you think he's retarded?

It is doubtful he would *poof* be a muslim just because he said some words.

Religion is a bit more than performing the equivalent of saying "candyman" three times while looking into a mirror.

There are different types of Muslims. Fundimentalists, moderates, and so-on, just like there are different types of Christians. Obama is no friend to Christianity or hasn't he made that clear enough for you. Just because he attended a Christian school doesn't mean that is his favorite religion.

how about the pedophiles? the ones like muhammed who had sex with a 9 year old girl when he was 53?

'Aishah (RA)? She was between the ages of 9 and 19 at the time of her marriage, yes, but you'll have difficulty finding any authentic hadith claiming that they shared a physical relationship at that age. Plus, "pedophilia" indicates abnormal attraction to young girls to the exclusion of other women; 'Aishah was of a marriageable age at the time (she had previously been betrothed to Jubayr ibn Mut'im) and all of Muhammad's other wives were considerably older. Most of them were widows who were unable to find husbands to care for them after theirs passed away.

Gosh, that certainly convinces me that Christ and his family were MUSLIM.
If I gave you the impression that I care what you believe, I apologize.

There isn't a true Muslim on the face of the earth that gives a shit what infidels think. Or women. So don't worry, I never thought you cared. In fact, I delineated exactly how you don't care. Thanks for concurring!

It was special Muslim sex, so really it was holy.
And a 9 year old girl, once married to the Prophet, is magically no longer a child..so the usual rules don't apply...

Most Christian conjecture that I've seen places Maryam between the ages of 12 and 14 at the time of 'Isa's birth. Was Joseph a "pedophile"?

Was Dawud a "pedophile" since, according to Jewish accounts, he preferred the company of scantily clad fourteen year-olds while he slept? :confused:

There isn't a true Muslim on the face of the earth that gives a shit what infidels think. Or women. So don't worry, I never thought you cared. In fact, I delineated exactly how you don't care. Thanks for concurring!

No, I was actually referring to you alone. Don't let that make you come down from that big ol' cross you've built for yourself, though, O victim of "Muslim persecution." :rolleyes:

Bullshit. You were clearly trying to imply that with your stupid "well, he lies about everything else".

Complete fucking dishonesty on your part.

Allie does that when she realizes she acted like a idiot. It happens often enough that you can pick up on certain cues. :eusa_shhh:

It's doubtful he would recite a prayer which Muslims consider a statement of faith, given his intimate understanding of Islam, if he didn't mean it as a statement of faith.

Unless you think he's retarded?

It is doubtful he would *poof* be a muslim just because he said some words.

Religion is a bit more than performing the equivalent of saying "candyman" three times while looking into a mirror.

There are different types of Muslims. Fundimentalists, moderates, and so-on, just like there are different types of Christians. Obama is no friend to Christianity or hasn't he made that clear enough for you. Just because he attended a Christian school doesn't mean that is his favorite religion.

Never said he was a Christian. Goes back to what I said "Religion is a bit more than performing the equivalent of saying "candyman" three times while looking into a mirror."

There's a reason I said that Religion is a bit more than..."

I wasn't confining religion to Islam. ANY religion is more than simply reciting words. Be it Islam OR Christianity.

Just because Obama is not a muslim does not mean that he is a Christian.

'Aishah (RA)? She was between the ages of 9 and 19 at the time of her marriage, yes, but you'll have difficulty finding any authentic hadith claiming that they shared a physical relationship at that age. Plus, "pedophilia" indicates abnormal attraction to young girls to the exclusion of other women; 'Aishah was of a marriageable age at the time (she had previously been betrothed to Jubayr ibn Mut'im) and all of Muhammad's other wives were considerably older. Most of them were widows who were unable to find husbands to care for them after theirs passed away.

bullshit. she was 6 when they were married. she was 9 when they had sex. you are being a bad muslim by lying about the prophet.:lol:

What i'm wondering is how those on the right can say he listened and believed every word that Wright said for twenty years, and then say he is a Muslim. :eusa_eh:

Bullshit. You were clearly trying to imply that with your stupid "well, he lies about everything else".

Complete fucking dishonesty on your part.

Allie does that when she realizes she acted like a idiot. It happens often enough that you can pick up on certain cues. :eusa_shhh:

Even if that were true, eggbert, you'd never be smart enough to pick up on any of my cues.

Even if that were true, eggbert, you'd never be smart enough to pick up on any of my cues.

Heh, I must of said something to the point that it bothered you enough to neg me. Though just a friendly tip, you'll need to do that about six more times to even out what I've received just in the last couple hours. ;)

Forum List

Back