Yazidi's Join Israel IDF

As the OP states, the Yazidi's have an Israel connection through their Zoroastrian religion. So very few Zoroastrians still remain anywhere in the world today, even in their native Persian homeland. Golly gee, is it actually possible the Muslim invaders all but annihilated the Zoroastrians off the face of the earth?
And the Christians did the same to Jews over the Centuries MJ...steve ps and the Jews DID annihilate the Moabites and Canaanites MJ and have tried to Annihilate the Palestinians over the past 80 years during this modern epoch......so what does that make them my friend.......and of course this is also the plan for modern!!!!!!!day Right Wing/Zionist Jews today.

Time to call out your own people MJ if only to keep a balance with what you have stated on this thread.

So Steve, would you agree that all Muslim lands are more modern day stolen lands conquered by force whereby the native populations were given a choice to convert, leave or be killed?

And do you blame the Iraqi minority Yazidi's for supporting Israel by even joining the IDF?
I don't know MJ,they are not Jews,but have they been given Refugee Status by Israel ? if that is the case then I have no real problem...Unless they are housed on Palestinian Land.

But looking at it,they do seem strange bedfellows, maybe you could elucidate for me because I don't really know about the Yazidi's going to Israel to be honest,steve

Is there ANYONE who does not care about this Muslim attrocity being commited on these ancient people while we are told by Pali supporters of Israel's brutal treatment of those innocent Palestinians?
I care MJ,and it is totally dreadful........but some responsibility must be taken by the US,who as usual went Gun-Ho into a sovereign nation Iraq,with a Bull-Shit story,well let's be completely factual A BLOODY PACK OF LIES,.........overthrew it's President .........Saddam....and allowed a massive schism between Shite and Sunni Muslims....Who filled the void ?????.....you got it, ISIS who have now spread into Syria etc,.

At the time you Americans swallowed Bush's rhetoric but now harbour the biggest hatred for the very opposition you created,.....on behalf of the rest of the world ancient and not so ancient.......Thanks America,you have done it again.......but this time bought Russia into the equation and that Putin a totally different Animal................steve..........and cut your shit,not all Muslims are as you portray them,infact hardly any as a %.....you obviously don't know Zilch

The US was not even in existence when islam first started to destroy the world and steal other peoples land. So why are you so afraid of telling the truth about your brothers and sisters in religion ?
God help the children,including Pheo.........Israel STEAL,AUSTRALIA STOLE,US STOLE,RUSSIA STEAL,PALESTINIANS DON'T STEAL...so your point is ??????????

That all you migrants are as guilty of the crimes you are laying on Israel, and you are too blind and stupid to see it.

As the OP states, the Yazidi's have an Israel connection through their Zoroastrian religion. So very few Zoroastrians still remain anywhere in the world today, even in their native Persian homeland. Golly gee, is it actually possible the Muslim invaders all but annihilated the Zoroastrians off the face of the earth?
And the Christians did the same to Jews over the Centuries MJ...steve ps and the Jews DID annihilate the Moabites and Canaanites MJ and have tried to Annihilate the Palestinians over the past 80 years during this modern epoch......so what does that make them my friend.......and of course this is also the plan for modern!!!!!!!day Right Wing/Zionist Jews today.

Time to call out your own people MJ if only to keep a balance with what you have stated on this thread.

So Steve, would you agree that all Muslim lands are more modern day stolen lands conquered by force whereby the native populations were given a choice to convert, leave or be killed?

And do you blame the Iraqi minority Yazidi's for supporting Israel by even joining the IDF?
I don't know MJ,they are not Jews,but have they been given Refugee Status by Israel ? if that is the case then I have no real problem...Unless they are housed on Palestinian Land.

But looking at it,they do seem strange bedfellows, maybe you could elucidate for me because I don't really know about the Yazidi's going to Israel to be honest,steve

All the land is Palestinian, even Jordan. And the only true Palestinians are the Jews that were so named by the Roman invaders

Forum List

Back