• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
marine-ss-photo1.png

FA-18_Super_Hornet_VFA-103.jpg

I have no clue what the question is but I voted "yay" because it's a sports cheer. And I can't imagine a crowd of spectators unhappy with the turn of events on the field going "Naaaay!". Unless they're all horses.

The insane enemy uses you tube as a venue for cutting the heads off innocent captives for the crime of being Christian or non Muslem and the "alleged" American pop culture left wants to take a poll of the use of Is it lightning bolts and skull and crossbones by the greatest Military in the world? Get freaking real.

The insane enemy uses you tube as a venue for cutting the heads off innocent captives for the crime of being Christian or non Muslem and the "alleged" American pop culture left wants to take a poll of the use of Is it lightning bolts and skull and crossbones by the greatest Military in the world? Get freaking real.
So? I don´t see the army doing something about those insane enemies. Ask your government, why this is the case.

Last edited:
This isn´t exactly the same like those above.
Does it matter...........many insignias show death symbols as adopted by that military group.

Please don't tell me you want these patches banned.......................
For all I care, you can use all the symbols you want. I just wanted to know if you people agree to the use of SS runes and SS-like symbolic.
It would not be my choice.................some would call them lightning bolts................

Does it matter...........many insignias show death symbols as adopted by that military group.

For all I care, you can use all the symbols you want. I just wanted to know if you people agree to the use of SS runes and SS-like symbolic.
It would not be my choice.................some would call them lightning bolts................
Yeah, lightning bolts.

Symbolic isn't even a noun. That still doesn't make sense.
You never said what the question was about. And btw it's yea not yay. In the absence of a question I simply voted for the typo.

Edit -- wait ... so this obscure thread is about the stylization and font of the letter S? That's it??

:uhh:

Here's a 1964 Studebaker logo...
s_emblem_avanti-studebaker_64_sm.jpg

And here's a Seventies' clown band's logo...

kissalive35logo.jpg

If they're supposed to be "runic", well that's a pretty freaking old style.

Last edited:
So? I don´t see the army doing something about those insane enemies. Ask your government, why this is the case.

"Ask YOUR government" ? You leftie foreign anti-American posters should have to identify yourselves but the greatest Country in the world allows freedom of speech to even idiots and it's easy to out them with a simple argument. The post is a poll about logos that the radical left allegedly deems offensive. Nice try.

Last edited:

"Ask YOUR government" ? You leftie foreign anti-American posters should have to identify yourselves but the greatest Country in the world allows freedom of speech to even idiots and it's easy to out them with a simple argument. The post is a poll about logos that the radical left allegedly deems offensive. Nice try.
I ain´t an anti-American poster. As American, you probably have no clue what it means to be affected by US foreign policy, dreaming of spreading freedom of speech and democracy.
Again, what might be the reason the 60+ countries anti isis coalition doesn´t manage to beat ISIS?

Forum List

Back