YAY! McCain loses it on Code Pink bitches!!! Calls them low life scum which they are.

The Jewish funded anti-white hate organization Southern Poverty Law Center refuses to add Code Pink as a hate group. I wonder why?

I've no love for John McCain for many reasons but I sure as hell am proud of him taking on these douche bags.

Get out of here, you low-life scum!': John McCain goes ballistic on anti-war protesters who called for 'war crimes' prosecution of Henry Kissinger during Senate hearing
How do these terrorist **** scum get into these hearings?

Pretty funny. But i hate to admit it, they are onto something. Kissinger is pure evil. He's a longtime spokesman for the NWO Global Elite. He's definitely not someone to respect and admire.

Say what you want about Kissinger. That has nothing to do with my OP.

My comments and OP are regarding these assholes actions in the gallery.

If somebody started shaking handcuffs and screaming in my face they'd be eating a fucking knuckle sandwich bloody right quick.

These bitches are over the top douche bag power trippers. I hate them.
Looks like McCain has more class than you do.

It is kind of sad that he can't see Kissinger for what he is, though.

Oh piss off that this is an issue of class on my part. To think that Code Pink came that close to assaulting Kissinger is out and out outrageous that there were no Capitol Police there.

They acted in a physically threatening matter.
If they did, they got bounced. Kissinger is a shit, though, so waving handcuffs in his face is understandable. It's not like they napalmed him. Or even touched his disease ridden self.

Apparently McCain had another 'long day':

Blast from the past:

'Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain's intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c**t."

McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day.'

Report McCain s Profane Tirade At His Wife
Thanks. I had forgotten about that.

While I am not particularly fond of the "Code Pink" crowd, I would like to think we all would expect more of our elected representatives...

I've no love for John McCain for many reasons but I sure as hell am proud of him taking on these douche bags.

Get out of here, you low-life scum!': John McCain goes ballistic on anti-war protesters who called for 'war crimes' prosecution of Henry Kissinger during Senate hearing
Now if he will just say that to the befuddled, incompetent president

Pretty funny. But i hate to admit it, they are onto something. Kissinger is pure evil. He's a longtime spokesman for the NWO Global Elite. He's definitely not someone to respect and admire.
And he leads the Zionist worldwide conspiracy.
Go fuck yourself.

It was shameful treating a 90yr old man that way. I dont care who he is.

John McCain is lowlife sum.

Henry Kissinger NEEDS to prosecuted for War Crimes. Starting with the whole Vietnam debacle.
Christopher Hitchens was very scathing of Kissinger, and died still despising him. I have been meaning to pick up a book by him on Kissinger, just to learn more about the foreign policy espocades he took America on.

And he leads the Zionist worldwide conspiracy.
Go fuck yourself.

It was shameful treating a 90yr old man that way. I dont care who he is.

The man is pure evil. It may have been rude what they did, but in this case, i'll give em a pass... "Military Men are are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger

Forum List

Back