Yay I love new forums!

Hi guys, nice to make your acquaintance. I'm 24 years old, currently live in a suburb of NYC (though I was born and raised in Manhattan), and am pretty much a message board fanatic. I'm of W.I. descent, I am a huge beer fan, I'm a vegetarian but I work in at chain restaurant popular for its wings among other things (not going to say the name less I get fired:tongue:). Hope to have a blast here!

Welcome. I'm a vegetarian. Except for fish. And the occasional steak, I love steak!

Hi guys, nice to make your acquaintance. I'm 24 years old, currently live in a suburb of NYC (though I was born and raised in Manhattan), and am pretty much a message board fanatic. I'm of W.I. descent, I am a huge beer fan, I'm a vegetarian but I work in at chain restaurant popular for its wings among other things (not going to say the name less I get fired:tongue:). Hope to have a blast here!

Welcome. I'm a vegetarian. Except for fish. And the occasional steak, I love steak!

:lol: And bacon...mmmmm bacon. :eusa_drool:

Beer girl on the East coast. I used to live in VT, I used to love my Magic Hat back then! Can't find it (without spending an arm and leg) in Chictown!

Are you sure?

I was buying mellons the other day, and a girl picked out two that were particlarly ripe.

Was that You?

Sorry don't work in a fruit stand.:tongue:
Then you've never seen him. He hangs around fruit stands 24/7...has a Savannah banana boat he takes fruits for rides on...and he can't spell particularly well.

Welcome.. nice avatar ..is it anyone that you know...

So.. do you hang to the left or right.. politically speaking..?

Whoa. A black version of Amanda with bigger tatas. EPIC WIN!

Welcome.. nice avatar ..is it anyone that you know...

That's me silly billy.

So.. do you hang to the left or right.. politically speaking..?

To the right, but I'm not a neo-con.

You're really quite attractive... ahem... from a happily married man perspective.

I have a feeling you will offer some great posts and I'm glad you joined our happy little warring factions...if you need help just ask..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back