YAY!!!!!!!!! For Massachusetts...

Originally posted by dmp
Homosexuals and Other sinners (Myself included) SHOULD be the driving force behind ANY church...
wheres that leave me D? being that im perfect and all its how i can be so judgemental :D

Originally posted by badfish
:mad: ... I hate that this issue is in politics at all...

We now have the government telling the Church who they can and can not Marry... I love Dubya to death but this does not seem right. It should be the congregation's choice to marry or not marry whomever they want.

This is a pointless limitation that benefits no one. It offends the Christian Right?! F that. I'm Christian, I'm Republican... I'm not offended by a couple gals that want to marry each other. All good people have the right to live free no matter what they believe, look like, or act. That is fundamental! This is a civil rights issue.

Their personal actions well be dealt with when they die... You can't force a church not to marry someone just like you can't force them TO marry someone.

BAH I say! BAH!

Um the governments always told us who we can and cant marry. We cant marry anyone under a certain age (varies from state to state), who is related to us, married to another person, or of the same gender.

Its always been like this. pretending that the government is not suddenly stepping in to stop it is inaccurate. No one has ever had the right to marry someone of the same gender. And its not starting now.

Originally posted by dmp
BOSTON — The Massachusetts Legislature adopted a new version of a state constitutional amendment Monday that would ban gay marriage and legalize civil unions, eliminating consideration of any other proposed changes.

By the time the amendment actually comes to a vote, it will be a dead issue. There will be enough marriages between same-gender couples that the law will not pass federal muster. And Dubbyuh will have been whipped naked and howling into the wilderness so we won't have his silliness on the issue to deal with.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
By the time the amendment actually comes to a vote, it will be a dead issue. There will be enough marriages between same-gender couples that the law will not pass federal muster. And Dubbyuh will have been whipped naked and howling into the wilderness so we won't have his silliness on the issue to deal with.

Yeah, blame it on Bush when about 180 million Americans are opposed.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

Only problem with that is none of the so called "gay marriages" are legal. The law is the law. As much as she wanted to make a statement Rosie is still single (A horrible thought for all of mankind, well not as bad are her reproducing ewww) They are no more married then a triagle is a square.

BTW I cant wait to see what you say when Bush wins in a landslide this November.

Forum List

Back