Yay for homelessness

Get a job at McDonald's and live at a campground until you sort things out.

Do you not understand the whole under qualified-over qualified concept???

In short remedial jobs hire remedial people and since hes fresh out of college a job he would be qualified for is already taken by someone with experience in that position...

So you go vote Obama and keep good kids down and forgotten with no hope...

Well, I've been unemployed since graduation back in May and am two months late in my rent and can't find a job at all (I'm either underqualified or overqualified for everything I apply to). U of Colorado refuses to help me find work and at this point I have to accept my fate. I am getting kicked out and have sold my car to finish off paying my rent. I will be on the streets within 2 weeks so I just want to say take care everybody! Good luck to you all.

I am still a libertarian at heart and still advocate freedom. I just don't have what it takes. Any tips on being homeless you can post here, if not well like I said, good luck to you all.

Go for another 2 years and apply for a pell grant - that will buy you some time.

Sorry bout that,

1. Times are tough.
2. But when times get tough the tough get going.
3. Start a business.
4. There are all sorts of fields to start one in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did that college that fucked you out of your money manage to pound a foreign language into your head ? If so, just head to North or South Carolinastan.
PS. I hope you didn't take German.

Becoming a meathead (sociopathic land mine-IED detector) should be on the bottom of the list.
If you're headed to a recruiter try the coast guard so you can do something useful and have a chance at a real job when you get out. Polishing boots, cleaning barnacles and fueling aircraft aren't jobs particularly high in demand in the civilian world.

Douger I am pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about. I looked into it and I am going to try to go for an intel officer slot for any branch, then go CIA or something after. I know that's a weird way to go for someone who despises government but hey...can't beat em join em.

New Topics

Forum List

Back