Yay for homelessness

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Well, I've been unemployed since graduation back in May and am two months late in my rent and can't find a job at all (I'm either underqualified or overqualified for everything I apply to). U of Colorado refuses to help me find work and at this point I have to accept my fate. I am getting kicked out and have sold my car to finish off paying my rent. I will be on the streets within 2 weeks so I just want to say take care everybody! Good luck to you all.

I am still a libertarian at heart and still advocate freedom. I just don't have what it takes. Any tips on being homeless you can post here, if not well like I said, good luck to you all.

Take that college degree to a recruiter and ask for a commission.... with guaranteed grad school once your military obligation is completed....

If you're looking for advice on how to be homeless, mooch off the government, ask any liberal.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That is a good idea Warrior. Gonna have to shoot the idea past my parents see if they can let me back home until that pans out!

That is a good idea Warrior. Gonna have to shoot the idea past my parents see if they can let me back home until that pans out!

What's your degree in?

Seriously - you're ONE UP on the recruiters with a degree/commission, vs. a high school grad, like I was - who enlisted and had shit jobs first 8 years or so.

You don't want to talk to a recruiter (enlisted) in a mall - you want to talk to an OFFICER recruiter.

Tell that person you want a commission - you'll do your required time - you expect a full grad degree ride.

Worth a shot.

Well, I've been unemployed since graduation back in May and am two months late in my rent and can't find a job at all (I'm either underqualified or overqualified for everything I apply to). U of Colorado refuses to help me find work and at this point I have to accept my fate. I am getting kicked out and have sold my car to finish off paying my rent. I will be on the streets within 2 weeks so I just want to say take care everybody! Good luck to you all.

I am still a libertarian at heart and still advocate freedom. I just don't have what it takes. Any tips on being homeless you can post here, if not well like I said, good luck to you all.

Buy yourself a ticket to Belarus. Their unemployment is 0.7%, and if you are prepared to work , especially on the land, you will be all right! :)

photo_1343935466_5ac99.jpg

What's your degree in?

Seriously - you're ONE UP on the recruiters with a degree/commission, vs. a high school grad, like I was - who enlisted and had shit jobs first 8 years or so.

You don't want to talk to a recruiter (enlisted) in a mall - you want to talk to an OFFICER recruiter.

Tell that person you want a commission - you'll do your required time - you expect a full grad degree ride.

Worth a shot.
And he ain't shittin'. Officers make good money too. A Master Sergeant with ten years in makes about the same as a Second Lieutenant with less than two, and officers get treated very well.

But check out ALL the branches if you're going to join up. See which one fits your likes the best. May I recommend the Air Force... :D

But check out ALL the branches if you're going to join up. See which one fits your likes the best. May I recommend the Air Force... :D

Yep! Not only you will improve your personal bank account, you will also have a pleasure of delivering liberty and democracy to the unsuspecting natives across the globe!

One second before democracy
771074_za-sekundu-do-demokratii.jpg

Excuse me, but aren't you supposed to cultivate some sort of employment during your tenure as a student?

That's what summers are for, and internships and the like. You don't just go to school, and then on the last day say "Ok I'm ready to work, any takers?" cuz the people who are the go-getters have been pursuing a job in the field since the day they entered into it.

Seriously. School is about working summers, and finding a job to go to after you graduate.

What were you doing?

Excuse me, but aren't you supposed to cultivate some sort of employment during your tenure as a student?

That's what summers are for, and internships and the like. You don't just go to school, and then on the last day say "Ok I'm ready to work, any takers?" cuz the people who are the go-getters have been pursuing a job in the field since the day they entered into it.

Seriously. School is about working summers, and finding a job to go to after you graduate.

What were you doing?

He'll make a fine officer in the Army

They accept all sorts of dumbfucks as 2nd LT's.

Look at Del (food service officer).

Fuckhead couldn't make O-4 in 6 years.

Maybe he did - lots of failures in the ANG.

Talk to Deldo FMI

He'll dazzle you with his Army Achievement Medal, which is given to every PFC with half a brain

Last edited:

What were you doing?

He'll make a fine officer in the Army

They accept all sorts of dumbfucks as 2nd LT's.

Look at Del (food service officer).

Fuckhead couldn't make O-4 in 6 years.

Maybe he did - lots of failures in the ANG.

Talk to Deldo FMI

He'll dazzle you with his Army Achievement Medal, which is given to every PFC with half a brain

i was in the navy, warbler.

you called me sir, remember?

:rofl:

What were you doing?

I worked for myself, if you must know until April 2011 when the federal government shut down online poker. Looking back, I thought that would be a great source of income for a long time but thanks to the government my only skill I have acquired has been rendered useless. Gotta love it.

Oh, cool, you can live in the basement like so many other failed "conservatives."

Who are you talking to? I have lived on my own since I was 18. When did you move out? How do you think I am a conservative? Are you retarded? Do you have downs? What is it?

Last edited:

Sorry - don't remember you. The only officers I saw were shit-scared little pussies, hiding out in their staterooms in fear of the CO/XO, when not on watch.

And if you were a Naval Officer - you fake fucking vet - you wouldn't refer to MS' as cooks - poser. They were MS's - you fucking fake vet bullshit artist

In any event, real Naval officer (not you) when they did have the balls to come out on deck, they were humiliated by the CO for their stupidity/ineptness. Enlisted guys (less Bodykia) abhorred these arrogant pricks.

CO had a plaque in front of his Captain's Chair on the bridge of the USS Iowa (I realize pussies like you never served aboard combatants/never served at all, so let me school your lying/never-serving ass) - it read "Don't Hit Anyone"

Applied to JO's - AKA Junior Officers - AKA "Jack Offs"

Had you served - you'd know this.

Since you didn't - Shut the fuck up.

Resume drawing cock into your mouth.

Last edited:

Sorry - don't remember you. The only officers I saw were shit-scared little pussies, hiding out in their staterooms in fear of the CO/XO, when not on watch.

And if you were a Naval Officer - you fake fucking vet - you wouldn't refer to MS' as cooks - poser. They were MS's - you fucking fake vet bullshit artist

In any event, real Naval officer (not you) when they did have the balls to come out on deck, they were humiliated by the CO for their stupidity/ineptness. Enlisted guys (less Bodykia) abhorred these arrogant pricks.

CO had a plaque in front of his Captain's Chair on the bridge of the USS Iowa (I realize pussies like you never served aboard combatants/never served at all, so let me school your lying/never-serving ass) - it read "Don't Hit Anyone"

Applied to JO's - AKA Junior Officers - AKA "Jack Offs"

Had you served - you'd know this.

Since you didn't - Shut the fuck up.

Resume drawing cock into your mouth.

thanks, cookie

carry on

Mow 10 yards a day for 10 bucks per yard? Go to a neighbors house and ask if you can work for them, doing anything from mowing to walking their dog. You can do it! Hang in there, don't give up your hope, that is yours and no one can take that away!

Oh, cool, you can live in the basement like so many other failed "conservatives."

Who are you talking to? I have lived on my own since I was 18. When did you move out? How do you think I am a conservative? Are you retarded? Do you have downs? What is it?

Why... yes... yes she is retarded.

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I hope it all works out for you, I can't imagine being on the streets. Do you have a friend you could crash with for a few days?

Liberty, sorry to hear you are in the crapper. I live in fear of eviction myself, for one thing I am a social undesirable, and for another the landlords could get a lot more rent than I am paying. So I have been trying to work out a strategy of survival, and one thing is to put all my stuff into a storage locker until I can find another place. You can get a secure storage unit quite cheaply, if you have any possetions to worry about. One other thing I plan to do if evicted is to buy a pay as you go mobile phone.
Then make a list of telephone numbers of all cheap hotels and bed and breakfast, and hostels.
Then pack a survival kit of everything I can carry, and might need. Like a change of clothes, and a washbag.
It will be winter soon and survival on the streets will be harder.

I do not have any more ideas than that and I just hope you make it through this time.

You could always enlist in the forces if you are willing to do that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back