Yawn...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
Listening to Dubbyuh preach about the virtue of fiscal responsibility last night was rather like listening to a whore preach about the virtue of chastity in Sunday school.

Bullypulpit said:
Listening to Dubbyuh preach about the virtue of fiscal responsibility last night was rather like listening to a whore preach about the virtue of chastity in Sunday school.

Wow. Bully still posts here?

Damn.

Poor poor bully. Election is almost here and the efforts he has made all year to discredit a good president will become so much more insignificant after he is reelected in a landslide. Just dont kill yourself bully on Nov 3rd. We need liberal idiots like yourself to remind children what not to become in life.

insein said:
Poor poor bully. Election is almost here and the efforts he has made all year to discredit a good president will become so much more insignificant after he is reelected in a landslide. Just dont kill yourself bully on Nov 3rd. We need liberal idiots like yourself to remind children what not to become in life.

Insein you know I want Bush to win but bro it ain't gonna be no landslide, we will be shitting our pants until well into the night eastern time. How Bush let it get this close is beyond me. Well no it isn't, if he had kicked some serious ass in Iraq from the get go, he could be mailing it in right about now. Damn though I hope your right, just see it as close.

insein said:

I need make no effort to discredit Dubbyuh, as he does so very well on his own

lilcountriegal said:
Wow. Bully still posts here?

Damn.

Yes dear, I do. I took a little vacation from the tedious, mind-numbingly slavish support of Dubbyuh that is to be found here. And, you must admit, you are a boring and predicatable lot. Easy to bait, and ready to fiercely defend the indefensible. I will, however cheerfully say "I told you so", when the shit intersects the fan-blade...Should Dubbyuh steal another election. Ta ta darling.

This comming from a financial wizard like bully !

Bullypulpit said:

Reading your repetitive juvenile posts is like reading a novel about diarrhea.

Bullypulpit said:
You should try it...A little humility to replace your phony bravado would be appropriate.

Try me if you think it is phony.

Otherwise go back to wiping senile asses and mopping up piss. Nice career choice.

Forum List

Back