YAWN - Another $20 million food stamp fraud - Mostly muslims

Ummmmmmmmmmmm..................... in what state do you have to list your religion in applying for food stamps?

Hm?
You call that murderous cult a religion?

Food Stamps is a "murderous cult"?

For those of you struggling with the letters on the page --- the big-font first line is a copy of the thread title.
You're welcome.
No, you dumb SOB, ISLAM is a "murderous cult". And you're an idiot.

Very few non-whites come here to work. It's all about welfare or crime and in this case it's both.

What $20 million in alleged food stamp fraud bought these 12 people: prosecution

oct 1 2017 South Florida reached another fraud milestone for what the Justice Department called “the largest combined financial fraud loss for a food stamp trafficking takedown in history.”

That dubious new record, federal prosecutors claim, is $20 million and resulted in a dozen charged with doing the government dirty via food stamp fraud, wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud.

The 12 charged over four cases are Hasan Saleh, 59, Mohammed Alobaisi, 37, Reynold Francois, 38, Ihab Hassouna, 44, Mohammad Alteen, 33, Maria Jerdana, 36, Joe Ann Baker, 56, Yousef “Joe” Homedan Zahran, 60, Omar Hajje, 43, Jalal Hajyousef, 42, Andy Javier Herrera, 24, and father Javier Herrera, 49.

“In this instance, eight small convenience stores in South Florida committed a staggering amount of fraud in a relatively short amount of time,” said Karen Citizen-Wilcox, special agent in charge, U.S. Department of Agriculture-Office of the Inspector General, in a release. “These retailers created an illegal benefits exchange system that defrauded the American taxpayer and denied healthy foods to needy children and their families. The store owners who allegedly orchestrated this trafficking scheme pocketed millions in ‘fees’ which they charged for converting food assistance benefits into cash.”

Cheating and fraud on non-Muslims is being demanded in Quran.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm..................... in what state do you have to list your religion in applying for food stamps?

Hm?
You call that murderous cult a religion?

Food Stamps is a "murderous cult"?

For those of you struggling with the letters on the page --- the big-font first line is a copy of the thread title.
You're welcome.
No, you dumb SOB, ISLAM is a "murderous cult". And you're an idiot.

For those of you who missed the short bus to reading class --- I haven't mentioned "Islam". On the contrary I'm asking where the OP gets it from.

It's a rhetorical question. That means I don't believe he has an answer, and his only choice is to either (a) admit he pulled it out of his ass, which would be the honest course, or (b) hold his breath 'til he turns blue declaring himself omniscient, which is fuckin' stupid. He went with option B.

Hey, I gave him the choice.

This is all completely over your head, isn't it.

Forum List

Back